8. (M)injeong-ie

Karina's POV

"W-wait Min let's take a break first". I pushed her face away from my heated center. If we won't stop i really will lose my mind. She just made me cum 4 times and now she's still going. I pant as i catch my breath. She lied beside me and wrapped her hands around my waist. "Are you tired?". She asked kissing the side of my shoulders. "A-a little, let's rest for a bit then we'll continue".

She's really different from the first time i met her, before she would pass out before i could even do anything. Now, she's the one that's going ng to make me pass out because of exhaustion. "Jimin, is this really real?". I turn around and faced her. "Yes ofc this is real why would you even ask that?". She looked in my eyes and sighed. "I was dreaming about you earlier actually and that dream felt so real".

"I-i in that dream i, I was moaningyournamewhileiwasstillinsideourclasssittingnexttoyou". She said really fast, i blinked my eyes in confusion. "Huh?". She sat up her bare back's filled with red scratch marks facing me. I bit my lip, those marks look good on her. "The point is Jimin i was actually moaning your name in my sleep". Okay that was actually hot. "And you were my classmate in my sleep. You're actually sitting beside me when i did that and at my dream you, you threatened to tell everyone what i did if i won't sleep with you".

I laughed she's cute whenever she gets nervous to try and explain things. "Okay, so that's all?". She turned around and slumped her body on top of me, burying her head on the crook of my neck. She held my hand and played with it. "It's embarrassing you know". She said making me giggle. "Did i also made you hard on your dream?". She groaned in annoyance and i laughed loudly.

A knock on the door took our attention. "Ms. Karina there's someone outside who wants to talk to you, they said it's about business". Yeji spoke on the other side of the door. "Tell them to wait for me in the living room. I'll be down there give me 5 minutes". I heard her footsteps fading that means she already went down. "You work?". Minjeong asked and i nodded. "Ofc puppy i work, i don't just rely on my father you know".

I stand up and walk towards my closet picking up a white oversized t-shirt and a short. I felt her presence behind me as she snaked her hands on my waist moving them up to grope my breast. I moaned and held her hand. I faced her and pecked her lips. "Well continue later okay so get dressed, you're coming down with me".

Third Person's POV

"Oh there she is Ms. Karina you're as dazzling as ever". A middle aged man with a beard greeted Karina. "Spare me the compliments Mr.Choi, what do want". Karina said as she sat down her seat facing the Mr.Choi. The bearded man cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm here to actually make an offer. Yeonjun!". Mr.Choi called, the door opened revealing a tall guy with black hair. He was a good looking man Karina thought but she still prefer Minjeong's looks.

The guy walked towards them and bowed to Karina. Before sitting beside his father. "Introduce yourself first son". Mr.Choi said laughing awkwardly as he pat his son. "My apologies for not introducing myself. I'm Choi Yeonjun, 27 years old and a co-ceo of my father's company it's nice to meet you Ms. Karina". He shook Karina's hand tightly awkwardly smiling as he looked at the girl. He sat again and Mr. Choi smiled as he looked at Karina.

"So as i was saying, the offer that im trying to bargain is, maybe we can merge our company through you and my so-". He didn't get to finish his sentence when Karina spoke up.

"I already have a fiance Mr.Choi". Karina said, his eyes widened in surprise because of the woman's news. "W-well how did we not know this person yet? What is his name is he rich?". Karina smiled. "Oh it's a she actually and no she's not rich. Minjeong baby can you come here for a second". Winter came inside the room holding a glass of juice. She placed it beside Karina and was surprised when the older woman kissed her cheek. "Thank you baby, sit beside me".