Chapter 20 - Testing Out The Fluorochromium and Spotting An Enemy

Back at the planet near Mandalore (where Scholl almost lost his arm). The familiar science team Rose knew of had some great news. Poe, one of the Dantooine or Mandalore generals and G-KR are there and they are presented with a large box. They open the large box in the landed hovercraft or landed open-mode hover-lorry together and see some sort of bubbly plastic-like coating in the style of a long chunky blanket.

A man wearing glasses and a white or silver scientist-style jacket and the familiar woman they met before presents a another box with a stronger orc-like man holding a tool too. Supposedly a drilling tool to integrate the Fluorochormium coating with a spacecraft. They take a ride on the hover-lorry across the city to a large outdoor parking bay and various X-Wings and other allied space vessels were waiting.

A few other hover-lorries from follow in the busy city in a line trying to reach the parking area. Everyone on board looks jubilant. Rey, BB8, R2-D2, an unfamiliar puzzle-pieces resembling themed droid (from either this galaxy or the intergalactic cross-dimension team) and Chewie are on another hoover-lorry and they can see each other four or five hover-lorries and other vehicles behind. All smiles.

Then Reinhald at the scene suggests that they are only going to use up to 50-60 vessels to be assigned with the material. They see the orc-like 7-foot or taller man use some tools to create a hole in one of the X-Wings and a few similar to him carry the Flirpchromium which kind of stuck like jelly to the craft and before they knew it the material melted on the crafts. Then Reinhald goes inside one of the crafts...

"See that? That's the button and that's the meter... Lindro and Raltok have done their bit well in the design suggestions! ... As have a few others though one of our fellow men has gone into self-isolation from the virus recently"

Scholl with Liena and Lindro were at the scene. Raltok was wandering in the distance behind them too assisting the orc-like man, humans, and a few robots with the labor. Scholl begins to engage in the act:

"We were here since morning. Some of the crafts have already taken off"

Reinhald suggests:

"There might be a few too many crafts here we will have to regulate as we don't want to run out of the mineral very fast.

"Where are the earlier ones?

...

Back near Nizrael-Ont. Lando passes by and Zorri is in her craft and Zorri engages in conversation.

"Just testing new technology... You see that thing!?!?! It looks like it's printing some weaponry and may be ready to attack the planet"

The 3D printing craft was invisible but Zorri had technology to see it. There was a small bay and small number of crafts flashing visible on the base and looking pilotless and they were heading to Nizrael Ont below.

"We've been having some trouble now.... The miners have gone into shelter as the attacks are coming thick and fast. We need cover!...

And some of them are invisible"

More X-Wings were on the scene with the pilots having new helmets that can switch to light infrared detection mode. In other words spot fragments of the enemy crafts. They get the news from Zorri and some are heading upwards to find the invisible 3D printing enemy base as blob-like crafts start to join in the act as well as the unmanned AI enemy probes.

The interesting thing now was some of the X-Wing and allied crafts were invisible and in the middle of battle the advantage seems to shift. The 3D printing base sent a large random beam onto the planet and somewhere a city was turned into a relative wasteland like a light atom bomb had dropped on it.

However more and more allied vessels could see the enemy craft and start attacking it whilst some were being attacked too. However the X-Wings and allied crafts with the stealth mode seemed to last longer and were shifting the tide of the battle as around 40-50 of the allies verses 30+ Qil-Xyborg blob-crafts and unmanned crafts and multiple turrets from the 3D printing statin was causing some resistance.

Eventually the enemy 3D-printing lost its invisibility shell and more X-Wings began to attack it and caused it to crash and burn into the planet whilst the X-Wings continued to patrol around the planet or shoot visible Qil-Xyborg crafts or ones that were a nuisance as smaller and unmanned. As long as the allies were not outnumbered otherwise occassionaly they would just go round the planet and check back over the Nizrael-Ont region with Flourochromium. Eventually the numbers of the enemy tumbled down really really fast. It seemes that the Flourochromium in safe hands has made the difference.

...

Back on the planet. The general with a suggestion and does an all wrapped sign or gesture:

"That's enough. Your facilities need to restock the Fluros!"

The Millenium Falcon, the general's Eagle and Rey's X-Wing seem to be ready loaded with the new technology of the absorbed mineral and integration mechanisms to allow turning on invisibility mode or off. Rey looked delighted but the general still with a businessman face and extra proactive. She does give a little kiss on his cheeks.

"Thanks for everything!"

As it now seems they are at finishing talks with the scientists as space vessels fly away from the parking area some testing on and off their new invisibility mode.