Chapter 14: Arinedy

Arinedy is a spirit.

What type of spirit he is were still unknown to everyone.

Alas, he is after all just a new born Spirit that appears in this world.

While Arinedy and I were the same person, doesn't mean I understand him fully so this is a great opportunity to learn more about him.

As I walked through the green field, there appeared a single tree in the middle of the meadow surrounded by colourful flowers.

This scenery is the definition of calm and coziness.

I continue my walk towards the tree as I enjoying myself looking around this beautiful landscape.

The tree become bigger and bigger as I close myself toward it and I saw there's a door on it surface. It was a tree house.

Without hesitate, I try to knock on it but before my fist hit the door, it was opened.

The one who opened the door was a lady with a pale green light emitted around her, proving that she is a spirit and a high ranking one.

She has a dark green vine as hair and a pale green skin. According to my fantasy genre knowledge, she must be a dryad, a nature type spirit.

Amidst all the green colour themes, one colour stand out above the rest. it was her Ruby red coloured eyes. It was like a patch of roses in the middle of a green field making the colour stand out.

She was beautiful but her sickly complexion betray it.

I stepped back from the door.

"Why... are you here?" She uttered.

did she sees me?

I look around and then I saw behind me there's a hooded figure in wandering attire.

"I have a gift for your son."

She pull back her hood and suddenly there's like a brick hitting at the back of my head.

'ouch'

'It is not the time to reveal yet'

there's a whisper. A voice that carried by the wind to my ears.

I shook my head a couple of time and I look back at the hooded figure.

she already pulled back her hood but I still can't see her face... She must be the same lady in my dream last night.

"A gift? Why now of all time?" the dryad asked.

The faceless lady just shrugged.

"*sigh* get in -------" she welcomed her.

there's a sudden static sound in her sentence. Probably this lady's name that I can't know yet. How strong is she to be able to censor my own memory?

I followed them inside.

'sorry to intrude' I murmured. no one will heard it anyways.

The green Lady with red eyes close the wooden door behind me lead The Faceless Lady toward a stair going up to second floor.

Inside of this tree is bigger than I expected. It was full of tools to make medicine and jars of magical shiny herbs neatly placed on the wall and shelf. Apothecary will love this environment.

I followed them upstair.

There I saw a 3 years old boy with white hair sleeping peacefully on a giant flower.

I just stare at the boy and suddenly after a blink of my eyes, I can see what the boy see but my body I originally arrived here is nowhere to be seen in his vision.