King Richard x Female! Reader(Request)

This request was asked by: warriorsarereal

Hope it's the way you want!

L

---------------------------------------------------------

Title: The Warrior, The King, and the Truth Potion.

Summary:

A warrior makes her way into Nottingham, tired of her long journey of finding her separated teammates. There, she gets an unwelcoming first meeting with the two royals and the infamous outlaw of Sherwood she somehow caused herself. After being defeated in a short battle, she has to show her true face which captivates the King immediately. Months go by and both the resigned warrior and King caught feelings for one another. The gang can't take it any longer and decide to give them a push in the back by giving them a potion made by your princess truly. But knowing the princess's past magic mishaps...Will it go well this time?

---------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Cursing.

Reader is female.

5,5K+ Words

---------------------------------------------------------

You were panting as you stumbled through the forest, tired, hungry, and thirsty. You honestly didn't even know in which forest you were in right now, but all that was on your mind was a place to stay for a day with some food and drinks.

Finally, your path crossed with some other. You saw a wooden sign which had the name 'Nottingham' on it. "Nottingham?" You muttered to yourself as you recognized that name. Suddenly a memory flew through your mind.

Your commander recalled that name to be a place in England. A place where you were safe to ask for help in the war that was going on in (Other country). All you saw at that time was red as the opponents wore red clothes, you and the other warriors wearing more dark grey ones. But at this point, that war didn't matter anymore.

After a hard fight with some other soldiers and warriors, you've got separated from your troop. You tried finding them for at least a month or two, but without a map, and no place or people you recognized in sight, you slowly gave up, and were now on your way to find a safe place to stay.

That war should be over by now anyway, it wasn't a big one after all. Just a small discussion between two leaders the civilians were the victims off. You actually fought more for them than your ruler.

You took the path the sign pointed at and continued your way. You really started to crave some bread.

"Thank you again for inviting me for a stroll, sir. It's beautiful outside today." Robin addressed King Richard as he walked next to him. He heard Prince John huff to himself in annoyance but nothing else.

Today, King Richard asked Robin to go on a stroll with him and his brother, Prince John. Most likely to get some fresh air and to catch up on some things with busy schedules and such, and also a secret attempt from King Richard to make Robin and his little brother become friends.

"It's no problem at all, Robin! And as you said it is indeed nice outside, perfect weather to take some fresh air. Don't you think, John?" Richard asked his brother as Robin turned to look at the prince who was walking further ahead of them. Prince John hummed to them in return. "Sure, but why couldn't we take the horses with us like last time? And why does he have a weapon on him?" Prince John snarled as he gestured at Robin and his bow.