Prince John x Male! Reader (Request)

A/N:

I honestly despise using different pov's but I couldn't get the normal pov in my head with the meeting. So here's that. The first part will be in 3rd pov while the rest will be in the 2nd I always use.

Enjoy this oneshot and please vote and comment on my chapters as a help in motivation cus school is gonna rip it off from me like a parent ripping their kids damn band aid off. Pain.

Requests are always open!

L

---------------------------------------------------------

This request was from an anonymous from Instagram!

Remember, you can still talk to me about the show if you want to! I don't bite.

Hopefully this is what you wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------

Title: His himbo bodyguard.

Summary:

The prince meets a handsome big guy and feels heavily attracted to him, making him search him later up only to realise how great of the bodyguard he could be. Leading him to the castle to try and hire him, rules are made, and greediness takes over.

---------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Robbery and assault shortly.

The readers a male who's basically a himbo lmao.

5,3K+ Words

---------------------------------------------------------

Prince John mumbled angrily to himself as he stomped through the forest. He was sent off by his brother to go outside since he's spent days inside the castle. He was supposed to have his horse with him if it didn't kick him off when something scared it. Now he was looking for his horse as he was too far out to walk all the way back to the castle.

"Where could that stupid nag be!" The prince snapped at nothing as he walked through a few bushes to an open field. He looked bored around as his horse was still not in sight. Suddenly, something zoomed past him and struck the tree he was close to. John yelped as he took shocked a few steps back. He noticed after a second or two that it was a dagger that was thrown.

"Oh shoot, sorry whoever's there!" A masculine voice called out ahead of him as John immediately searched for the culprit. A form approached him as he began to snap at the anonymous person. "How dare you throw that dagger at me!? Do you even know who I am?! I could throw you in the dungeon if I want! You filthy oaf! You stupid-" The more insults he yelled out to the stranger, the closer they got. Slowly the height of the person became taller the closer they got to the prince who slowly halted his words. "You must be blind! You-!...You..." Prince John had to crook his neck up a bit to see the stranger's face, or at least the shadow of it. They may be taller than his brother!

The prince felt himself gulp as the person was staring right at him. John didn't know what to say as he didn't know in what mood the stranger was. He shielded himself as the stranger held his hand out. As the prince had his eyes close he didn't know what the stranger did until he heard some noises beside him, then nothing. He opened one of his eyes to see the stranger observing their dagger. After a moment he put the dagger back on his belt.

Prince John stood still as ever as the stranger had his eyes focused on him. The person made a move to come down a bit at the prince's level as the shadow slowly faded from his face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that there was anyone besides me here! I usually train here all alone. Did it hit you anywhere? Who might you be?" Fast the words came out of the stranger's mouth as the prince looked confused. So this guy wasn't going to kill him?