Liv x Reader

I just realized I wrote a story inside a story lmao. Also, sorry for the absence. Depression has gotten worse over time which made my motivation waver a lot. Staring at a Word document while doing nothing isn't very productive lol.

Anyway, I tried my best to write Liv's personality right and hope I succeeded in that. The next thing you all probably can expect is either a new headcanon which includes King Richard or the first part of the new AU I've been building up this month.

At this point, I just gave up on trying to give myself a limited word count cus I failed it at least 4 times already lol.

The next scenario might take some time to be updated again as I have no sort of inspiration to continue it for now. I will try, however, to continue Robin's reader insert story again and might post the next chapter in January.

Also if you might notice at certain points in the story, yes, the reader in this oneshot was actually supposed to be a female but I decided to make it gn instead so some things might are pushed towards feminity stuff. Sorry in advance.

Enjoy this oneshot, and I see you all next time,

L

---------------------------------------------------------

Title: The Great Viking Warrior and her Sweetheart Commoner.

Summary: Liv has a hard time understanding her feelings around you and due to final realizations setting in, her temper gets a little rougher the more she sees you around that pipsqueak, Robin. After finally snapping, Liv makes the decision to end it all and get in a fight with Robin one last time to set things straight, only to come to yet another realization. Now being sure about it, she decides to give it all in for her Sweetheart, Commoner, Y/n, by giving them a gift from one of their biggest interests.

---------------------------------------------------------

Warning: None.

Reader is gender neutral.

9,2K+ Words

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Y/n, check this out!"

You turned to the Viking girl that was your friend who raised her axe in the air before chopping the piece of wood in half. It was a thick-looking piece so there was sure some strength put into it.

You clapped as you approached her from your resting spot. You noticed over the months that she loved to get praise for her strength and talents and you being the one who adored them didn't mind obliging into them. She held her axe over her shoulder while smiling at you with her eyes closed. She was taking the praise in alright.

"Nice going. Although I could never question your strength. You are strong for sure. Maybe even more than the others here, except your dad." You chuckled as Liv's smile turned into a grin as she felt her cheeks warm up a little. You always had a way with words, whether it was a neutral comment or not. She loved it.

"Liv, we need you here!" A Viking called out to her with more wood to be cut behind him. Looks like she had to get to work.

"Well, looks like you have more work to do. But I bet that won't be a hard thing for you. Nothing is." You smirked as you got your stuff together. It was near dinner time and your mother wanted you home for it. Sometimes you were allowed to stay at the camp for dinner, but not today.

"Do you really have to go? We have plenty of food here for you to join us." Liv tried as you waved it off.

"Sorry, but mom specifically asked for me to join her for dinner. A family member from another country is visiting Nottingham for only two days and wants to catch things up with me. It's already a wonder I was allowed to get here during their stay. Maybe next time, alright?" Liv nodded at your words as she got called over once again.