Chapter 17: girls love girls pt.2

When Aiko arrived at the mansion, she realized she was in a dilemma. She found Ciara attractive but Vinnie still caught her eye. She had no idea what to think. The troubles with being bisexual.

She didn't speak but she just walked into the mansion before everyone else. It still looked the same as when she was last there. All the memories shes had came flooding back. The job that saved her from becoming homeless. Suddenly, there was a kiss on her cheek and a hand on her waist. There was Ciara and Vinnie just walked straight past. Rita also came past.

Rita: Come on girls. Follow. 

Aiko and Ciara followed down to the basement where most filming occurs. Ciara held Aiko's hand and they walked down the stairs together.

Aiko: You're quite touchy.

Ciara just smiles.

-

Vinnie: Alright, Ciara and Aiko you both stand outside the door. Aiko you will be the drunk one while Ciara's more stable. You two will walk in, lay on the bed, start kissing and things go from there. Got it?

They both shook their heads. 

Vinnie: Alright, get into your places while we set up the scene. 

Ciara and Aiko stand outside the door.

Ciara: You don't need to do much. Just follow my lead and i'll follow yours. 

Aiko shook her head.

-

Vinnie: Action!

Ciara opens the door for Aiko while holding her up. Aiko stumbled while walking. Ciara laid Aiko on the bed took off her own heels then Aiko's. She pushed Aiko correctly on the bed then laid next to her.

Aiko: Babe..

Ciara: Yeah?

Aiko bit her lip while looking at Ciara.

Aiko: You looked really beautiful tonight.

Making her hand rub  high on her thigh.

Ciara looked down and smiled.

Ciara: So did you, babe.

Aiko: You do think maybe...

Aiko started to kiss Ciara. The kisses got rough til Ciara stopped it.

Ciara: You sure you don't want to wait til morning?

Aiko: No. I want you now.

They start to kiss some more and undress each other. Aiko goes down on Ciara first. Ciara sits on Aiko's lap while Aiko fingered her. Something about this was on passionate. It reminded Aiko of when her and Vinnie had sex behind the scenes. After helping her through and orgasm, Ciara did Aiko. Ciara put Aiko's legs over her shoulders and did everything she could till Aiko was satisfied. At the end, Ciara kissed up Aiko's stomach and chest then laid on her chest one of her hands on Aiko's breast. Then, the scene ended.

Vinnie: Cut!

Both girls sat up. 

Ciara: Was it good?

Hannah: Great! You guys are free for a little till we call you back in here.

Ciara: Cmon, lets go shower. 

Aiko: Together?

Ciara: Well, yeah.

Ciara and Aiko walked to the shower together.  

They talked while they washed each others backs.

Aiko: I meant what I said during filming though. You looked very beautiful tonight. 

Ciara: Thank you. You looked better though. As good as you looked, I was excited to undress you.

They laughed together. Ciara turned around to look at Aiko.

Ciara: You really are stunning, Aiko.

She said while looking her in her eyes.

Aiko: Thank you.

Ciara started to kiss her and they went for another round in the shower.

-

When they got out, they went back to the room they filmed in. Everyone was looking at them. 

Hannah: Another round in the shower, huh?

Aiko blushed of embarrassment and Ciara just smiled and rolled her eyes. They got their clothes and got dressed. 

Vinnie: Good job ladies. The money is being wired as we speak and you're free to go home, but Aiko hang back for a second. 

Everyone else leaves but Aiko stays sitting on the bed. 

Aiko: Whats up?

Vinnie: Its been awhile since we ya know talked. As friends of course.

Aiko: Okay? What are you trying to say?

Vinnie: Let's hang out sometime? Just us. As friends.

Aiko: Sure..

Vinnie: Cool.

Aiko walked out the room. She knew deep down she had feelings for Vinnie but once Ciara entered the picture she had no idea what to think. 

She goes outside to see Ciara standing on the stairs.

Aiko: Hey.

Ciara: Oh, hi! 

Aiko: What ya waiting on?

Ciara: Uber, you?

Aiko: Same.

Ciara: You think I could get your number?

Aiko: Uh, yeah sure.

They exchanged numbers and at the time Ciara's uber pulled up.

Ciara: Talk to you later.

She waved and the uber drove off.

Aiko sat on the stairs and put in head in her hands. What has she gotten herself into?

-

So far what are you guys? Team Ciara or Team Vinnie? Comment down below!

Sorry, this is late and short. Creating another right now.