Extra chapter (Random pt.2):

*ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ*

(... continuation of the previous extra chapter)

(Phili and Malay's chat)

~~Phili~~

---------- 9:30 pm

Mal:
Hey Phili, you still up?

Phili:
Yeah what's up?
Still busy studying, and you?

Mal:
Same (╥﹏╥)

---------- 9:40 pm

Mal:
Oh wait that's not what I'm supposed to tell lol

Phili:
What you mean?

Mal:
Just realized that I should have just recommended India's teaching videos in his channel

Phili:
Ohh he have one? What's it? Tell me pls 🥺

Mal:
I'll send you the link and be sure to subscribe

---------- 10:30 pm

Phili:
He makes the lessons so easy to understand 🤯🤯

Mal:
I know right, that's why I recommend it 😏

Phili:
Yeah thanks and I'll him too if I saw him ☺️

Mal:
Good idea

(...and they baked some cookies to give India as a thanks, after they finished the exams.)

[Imagine India just peacefully sipping his chai tea...

and these two crackheads popped out of nowhere to give him cookies (no explanation and no questions asked) lol]

No one's POV

One peaceful afternoon where everything seems to be nice day. We have India sitting under the shade of a tree, with the cool breeze that freshens him up. Oh and also with his tea and some biscuits to go with that.

"Hey Phili, I see him." Malay said almost whispering, because for some reason, both him and Phili are spying behind a wall.

"So let's just give this and say thank you..." Phili said, trying to gather all her confidence.

"But I kinda don't want to disturb him there lol. And I dunno why but I feel shy. " Malay shrugged.

"Same. But on the count of three, we give him this and thank him. It's that easy." Phili said.

"Sounds easy. Ok so ..." Malay started the countdown.

"...3"

"...2"

"...1"

The two approached the country and gave him their thank you gift.

"Kuya India, we just want to thank you for teaching us for the exam. We want to give you this...we made it ourselves..." Phili said as she signaled Malay to give him the gift."Here you go...hope you like it. And thanks a lot again." Malay said.

Dumbfounded, but India still accepted the gift and thanked them. And the two hurriedly left already.

"You...taught them?" A voice asked India from behind the tree.

"I really can't remember. But pretty sure I didn't... 'cause I hardly have time to see them and spend time with them." India answered confused, as he blankly stared at the gift.

"Well, if they said I did it, then sure. Besides I can help them if they want to. I don't mind helping them." he continued, as he opened the gift.

"Oh looks delicious." Singa gasped. "Can I have some?" He added.

"Sure , here you go. But I seriously can't remember anything." India said.

"Damn, this is good. Just kinda burned, but still good. Should have helped them too, along with Indo." Singa said, as he reached for another cookie.

"Well, this is a good snack that we have. After this, let's continue playing chess. Pretty sure I'm gonna win again." India proudly said.

"Let's see about that." Singa replied.