Chapter 27: Going to School

Kati's POV

I am currently driving my son to school. There was a slight traffic but I don't think that it will cause delays for us.

I glanced at him through the rear-view mirror of the car. As expected of my son, he's so calm and not even nervous on his first day of school.

"Did you tell anyone about this, Papa?" Martial asked.

"I didn't. Besides, Mr. Asean said that we shouldn't tell anyone why you are allowed to go there." I replied.

"I just told my friend, North Korea, to meet me. But I haven't said anything else... pretty sure he already knows even though I don't tell him." he said confidently.

"Of course, he knows you as he is your friend. I'm sure that the others would know too." I continued.

"And I don't want to say anything because I want to surprise them. It will be interesting to see their faces." he said as he laughed.

(their chat)

          ~~North~~

--------- 9:00 am

Martial:
Hey! You busy?
Reply when you see this

---------- 9:30 am

North:
I was fixing something, sorry for the late reply.
Not really. Why?

Martial:
What's the best place to surprise everyone in your school? Maybe in the afternoon...  around 12 pm?

North:
The what- ?

Martial:
If I were to "magically" appear there...where should I go first to scare everyone?

North:
I see what you're doing there 😏

Martial:
So? Where? 😏😂

North:
Did you know that everyone gathers during lunch time in the cafeteria?

Martial:
Obviously. Cuz it's "lunch time". Where the hell do you want them to eat?

North:
- just to watch the two most powerful countries fight...

Martial:
Looks like I know who these are already... okay continue

North:
I heard that there's "certain someone" who stopped those

Martial:
Mhm okay?

North:
It would be great to make a grand entrance too...like putting them in their place

Martial:
Good idea. I like your thinking

North:
I'll meet you at the entrance of the school at 12 in the afternoon

~timeskip~

"So here we are...are you ready? Excited for your first day?" I curiously asked as I helped him get his things from the back of the car.

"Yes I sure am." he said.