Ch. 10 Have a good day

Evelyn's sapphire blue eyes intently stared at Bella. She didn't like how her younger sister kept staring at Cullen's table, and she also didn't like how her younger sister was staring at Edward with an interested gaze.

" Hey, Jessica. Who are they?" Bella asked, looking and sounding curious.

Jessica's bright blue eyes blinked. She follows Bella's gaze and sees Cullen's conversing with one another.

" Oh! They are THE Cullen's," Jessica responded. " They were the newest kids of Forks before you and Evie arrived," She looks at the Swan sisters.

" They are weird," Mike muttered.

" Mike! Be nice," Angela softly hissed at Mike.

" How are they weird?" Bella asked, wanting to know more about Cullen's.

Evelyn warily glanced at Bella, not liking the sudden interest over Cullen's.

" How long have they been living here at Forks?" Evelyn asked.

" Two years! They moved to Forks and started school here when we were Freshmen," Jessica responded.

" Please, don't tell me! Are you interested in them too?" Mike asked.

Bella glanced at Evelyn. Her chocolate brown eyes narrowed since she didn't like the idea of her older sister being interested in Cullen's, specifically the one who had been staring at her.

" In a romantic sense? No," Evelyn shakes her head. " Maybe if they want a friend, I don't mind it," She glanced at Rosalie, remembering the blonde-haired female comforting her in the bathroom.

Rosalie's golden eyes sparkled when she heard Evelyn say that she doesn't mind being friends with her while also looking in her direction. She then frowns, remembering Edward mentioning that the other female knows about her and her family being vampires.

' How exactly did she meet this Garrett guy?' Rosalie asked, looking and feeling conflicting.

" That's what I want to know too," Edward muttered. " So, far, she hasn't thought about this Garrett guy, so I don't even know how this human girl knows this Vampire," He frowned.

" What's going on?" Alice asked, looking at her two siblings.

" You guys seem tense," Jasper looked at his two siblings.

" Rose?" Emmett turns his gaze to Rosalie, noticing his wife looking conflicting.

" Our daughter. She seems to know that we are vampires," Rosalie whispered. Her golden eyes softened as she thought about her encounter with Evelyn in the bathroom.

Edward raised an eyebrow when he heard Rosalie call one of the new girls, her and Emmett's daughter.

" You do know that girl isn't your daughter, right?" Edward mumbled.

Rosalie's golden eyes narrowed.

" Of course, I know that! It just she reminds me of Emmett and myself, that's all," Rosalie bitterly speaks.

" Eddie. Leave my Rose alone. If she sees this Girl as our daughter, then I'm cool with it," Emmett firmly speaks.

Edward didn't respond. He looks away, turning his gaze to the Swan sisters. He couldn't understand how he could read one sister's thoughts and not the other.

Edward noticed that Bella's mind was blank as though she wasn't even thinking. Meanwhile, Evelyn's mind seems tense, which is understandable knowing that she is aware that he and his family are vampires. He could see that Evelyn is worried about Bella's fascination towards his family, specifically himself.