Ch. 6 We would love to be your friend!

Evelyn and Bella finished eating their breakfast. The blue-eyed Swan grabs their dirty dishes, and she stands up as she enters the kitchen. The eldest Swan hummed as she washed their plates while the youngest Swan stands up, and she walks towards the couch to grab her backpack. 

Evelyn finished doing the dishes, and she then carefully put the plates away in the cabinets. The blue-eyed Swan turns around as she walks out of the kitchen. The eldest Swan enters the living room as she walks up to the couch, and she grabs her backpack.

Evelyn walks towards the front door, and she grabs the keys. The blue-eyed Swan opens the door, and she watched Bella step out. The eldest Swan smiles as she walks out of the house, and she closed and locked the door. 

Evelyn turns around, and she sees Bella standing by the truck while looking through her cell phone. The blue-eyed Swan walks towards her vehicle, and she unlocks it as she gets inside. 

Evelyn put her seat belt on herself, and she was about to unlock the front passenger's door to let Bella inside when a knocking sound grabbed her attention. The blue-eyed Swan turns her gaze to the right, and she sees Bella knocking on the window while looking at her with an annoyed expression. 

Evelyn unlocks the front passenger's door, which lets Bella get inside the truck. The blue-eyed Swan blinked when she sees the brown-eyed Swan mumbling something to herself, which causes the eldest Swan to raise an eyebrow. 

" Isabella Swan. I hope you are not talking smack about me," Evelyn sternly tells her younger sister since the blue-eyed Swan knows that Bella doesn't like to be called Isabella. 

Bella turns her gaze to Evelyn as she annoyingly stares her older sister. 

" Don't call me that! I told you to call me Bella," Bella angrily snaps at Evelyn. 

Evelyn rolled her eyes at Bella as she turns the truck on, and she begins to drive away from the Swan Family's house as she heads towards Fork High School. 

" What is wrong with the name that Mom and Dad gave you?" Evelyn curiously asked Bella. 

" The name sounds too old," Bella mumbles, feeling embarrassed that her parents gave her an old fashion name. 

Evelyn raised an eyebrow.  

" But, your full name is beautiful. You should be grateful that Mom and Dad gave you a beautiful name," Evelyn tells her younger sister. 

Bella quietly stares at her older sister, thinking that Evelyn is stupid. 

" How is that name even beautiful?" Bella asked her older sister. 

" Do you even know what your name means?" Evelyn asked her younger sister. 

Bella shakes her head.

" Never thought about looking it up," Bella tells her older sister. 

Evelyn stops at a red light as she turns her gaze to Bella. 

" Your name means Beautiful in Italian," Evelyn tells her younger sister. 

' At least Mom and Dad can tell which of the both of us is beautiful,' Bella internally tells herself.

" I don't care. When we go to school, I want you to call me Bella," Bella tells her older sister. 

" Yes, Your Highness," Evelyn mockingly salutes her younger sister. 

Evelyn looks away from Bella as she continues to drive to school when she sees that the street light has changed to green. 

Bella glared at Evelyn from the corner of her eyes when she saw her older sister mocking her. The brown-eyed Swan stayed quiet throughout the ride as she pictured what is going to happen on the first day of school. The youngest Swan imagined herself having lots of friends, having a cute guy notice her, and then be the most popular girl in school.