Ch. 8 I met our daughter

Evelyn and Angela entered the classroom, and the blue-eyed Swan immediately spots her younger sister, Bella sitting between Eric and Mike. The dark-haired Swan walks up to the three teenagers with Angela following behind her. 

" Hey, Bella. Glad to see you made it to class without getting lost," Evelyn sarcastically tells her younger sister. 

Bella annoyingly rolls her eyes when she hears her older sister's voice. 

Eric and Mike turned their gaze to Evelyn, and their eyes widened in surprise when they saw the blue-eyed Swan. 

Eric is shocked to see that Evelyn and Bella are identical twins while Mike is pissed since he was saving the seat for the blue-eyed Swan, and he didn't like that Bella lied to him by saying she was Evelyn. 

" Evelyn. You can sit next to me," Angela softly tells Evelyn as she escorts the blue-eyed Swan to an empty desk. 

Mike sadly pouts when he watched Evelyn and Angela walked past him to the back of the classroom. The blonde-haired teenager turns his gaze to Bella as he starts to glare at her. 

" Hey!" Mike angrily calls out to Bella, which causes her to look at him. 

" Yes?" Bella blinks, looking confused. 

" You lied to me. You said you were Evelyn when in fact, you aren't. I saved that seat for Evelyn," Mike bitterly tells Bella while Eric nods his head, agreeing with him. 

Bella shyly looked at Mike because she didn't know what to say to him. 

' Ugh! Why did Evelyn have to be in the same class as me?' Bella internally whines as she shyly smiled at Mike. 

" I-I'm sorry. I didn't know Evelyn, and I was going to be in the same class," Bella softly tells Mike as he looks at him in the eyes. 

Mike blushes, finding Bella's shyness rather adorable. The blonde-haired teenager shyly looked away from the brown-eyed Swan as he stares at the board. 

" It's alright. You can sit there," Mike mumbles. 

Bella continues to smile, feeling glad that Mike isn't mad at her anymore. 

Bella turns her head slightly to look at Evelyn, who is talking to Angela. The brown-eyed Swan's eyes narrowed as she bitterly stares at her older sister. The young Swan is angry that her older sister embarrassed her in front of Mike and Eric. 

Bella was hoping not to have Evelyn in the same class as her because she thought that being Evelyn would make her the most popular girl in school. The brown-eyed Swan noticed when she entered the classroom that Mike and Eric seemed happy to see "her," and when she heard Evelyn's name. It clicked to the young Swan that the two boys have already met her older sister. 

The second school bell rings, which lets the students know that the first period has begun. Everyone got quiet once Mrs. Goff entered the classroom. Mrs. Goff genuinely smiled when she sees Evelyn and Bella. 

" ¡Hola! Ustedes dos deben ser los nuevos estudiantes. ¿Puedo saber quién es quién? Ustedes dos se ven iguales, pero los dos tienen diferentes colores de ojos," Mrs. Goff spoke Spanish to Evelyn and Bella since they are taking a Spanish Class. [ Hello! You two must be the new students. May I know who is who? You two look the same, but you two have different eye colors.]

Evelyn stands up, and she smiles at Mrs. Goff. 

" Hola. Mi nombre es Evelyn Swan. Lo siento si mi español suena un poco terrible," Evelyn spoke Spanish to Mrs. Goff. [ Hello. My name is Evelyn Swan. I am sorry if my Spanish sounds a bit terrible.