Ch. 19 Have fun with your loved ones

Evelyn lets go of Garrett, and she looks at the plane ticket. She noticed that her flight was at noon. She turns and looks at the clock on the wall, and her bright blue eyes widen when she sees that it's ten in the morning.

" Ah! Alice! You are so lucky you are not in the room right now. I cannot believe you will set up my flight at such short notice," Evelyn murmured.

" Relax, Sugar," Garrett enters the dorm, causing Evelyn to glare at the vampire. " You have everything ready," He walks towards her closet, opens it, and pulls out her purple luggage.

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. " Ugh. Her and her future sense," She amusingly rolled her bright blue eyes. " At least, let me check what clothes she put in there for me to wear," She was about to grab her purple luggage, but Garrett pulled it away from her.

" Garrett?" Evelyn intently stared at Garrett.

" Sorry, Sugar. Tinkerbell told me you could not see what is inside," Garrett firmly speaks.

' At least I can open it when I'm at Jacksonville,' Evelyn internally speaks.

" Alright. Let's go to the Dining Plaza and meet up with the others," Evelyn walks out of her dorm with Garrett following behind her. She turns, closes the door, and locks the place.

" See you again in two months from now," Evelyn softly smiled while putting her keys away in her mini backpack.

Evelyn and Garrett walked and headed toward the Dining Plaza. " How's Dad?" She asked.

" The last time I checked, your old man was on a date with a pretty Lady," Garrett speaks.

" He was!" Evelyn's bright blue eyes widened. " Who? Who? Who is she?" She asked, looking excited with the idea of her father finally moving on and being with someone.

" Don't be scared," Garrett whispered.

Evelyn stops walking. " Garrett," Her bright blue eyes intently stared at Garrett. " Who is she?" She firmly asked.

" She's a vampire," Garrett confessed.

Evelyn paled when she heard that her father was seeing someone who was a vampire.

" I already confronted her at one point," Garrett reassures.

" What does she want with my Dad?" Evelyn firmly asked. " Does he know?" She whispered.

" Her name is Tanya from the Denali Coven in Denali, Alaska. Carlisle told me that she is friendly and a Veggie eater. She passed through Forks to spend time with him and Esme when her car got stuck on the highway. Of course, your father stopped by, and the gentlemen he is helped her out.

I think the two hit off quite well because they have seen each other alot after that incident. And when I spoke to Tanya, she said she has nothing but pure intentions and wants to be with your father and hopefully have him become a vampire when she tells him the truth," Garrett responded.

Evelyn stared at Garrett with mixed emotions. " I need to meet with this Tanya person as soon as possible," She murmured, protective of her father.

" She also wants to meet with you. I know your Dad plans for you two to meet, but then he got a phone call that Bella was coming out of the Psych ward, and he figured if you two were in the same room, Bella would get triggered and will try to harm you," Garrett looks at Evelyn.

Evelyn frowned. ' That means Bella will get to meet Tanya first. And knowing Bella, she will find Tanya suspicious yet intriguing since Tanya will try to use her vampire allure on her to make her like her so that she can get her approval to be with our father,' She tells herself, feeling concerned.