Ch. 13 Can someone explain to me what happened?

Once Evelyn calmed down, Coach Capp gave her a fruit punch Gatorade to drink. Meanwhile, Bella gets up, grabs the chair on the floor, and sits down. 

" How are you feeling?" Coach Capp softly asked. 

" A bit better," Evelyn murmured. 

Coach Capp nods his head in response. 

" Do you have a tissue?" Bella asked with blood falling from her nose. 

Evelyn and Coach Capp turned their gaze to Bella. The two noticed Bella's pale face getting purplish-blue due to all the punching Evelyn gave to her earlier. They also saw blood falling from her nose and onto her lips and shirt. 

" You did a number on her," Coach Capp murmured to Evelyn. He walked away to get some tissues for Bella to stop the bleeding. 

Evelyn's sapphire blue eyes intently stared at Bella's chocolate brown eyes. 

' Ugh! Dad will ground me for sure for beating Bella up,' Evelyn tells herself, feeling frustrated. ' It's our first day of school, and we now become the latest and hottest gossip of Forks,' She frowned. 

' I cannot believe Evelyn would touch me with those dirty hands of her. I cannot wait to tell Char-Dad all about what she has done to me this whole day. First, she slapped me in the bathroom, and now she broke my nose! Oooh! I cannot wait for him to send her away to Mom and Phil so that she will finally leave me alone,' Bella bitterly speaks. 

Coach Capp turns around with a tissue box in his grasp. He sighs when he sees the Swan sisters stare at each other with so much tension and animosity. 

" Here," Coach Capp cuts the tension by standing in between the Swan sisters and giving the tissue box to Bella. 

" Thanks," Bella muttered while taking the tissue box from Coach Capp's grasp. 

Footsteps running towards the office grabbed the trio's attention. They turned their gaze, seeing Charlie in his police uniform, running towards Coach Capp's office. 

" Evelyn! Are you okay? I heard that you got into a fight with your sister," Charlie calls out, sounding concerned. He stopped running, panting a bit, and he stood at the door, seeing Evelyn looking fine except for having bruises on her dainty hands. He then turns his gaze to the left and sees Bella sitting near him with a bruised face and a bloody nose. 

" Can someone explain to me what happened?" Charlie firmly asked, going in Police Chief mode. 

Coach Capp glanced at the Swan sisters, and he then turned his gaze to Charlie. 

" The students were playing Dodgeball. And the three remaining were your daughters and a male student. Ms. Bella Swan got eliminated, and the game was over. 

Evelyn showing good sportsmanship, walked towards Bella and was about to help her up when Bella decided to grab Evelyn's ankle and force her to fall. 

Evelyn could have gotten a concussion if it weren't for the male student who caught her. 

I gave Bella detention for nearly injuring another student, but she started making a fuss saying Evelyn was the one that started everything. She was about to slap Evelyn, but she defended herself by grabbing her hand instead. 

I had enough and told the girls to wait in my office while I called you to come here. 

As I was calling you, Bella said something to Evelyn, which caused Evelyn to retaliate by punching Bella in the face and giving her a broken nose," Coach Capp explained while motioning to Bella's bruised face and the bloody nose.