Ch. 17 She needs psychological help

Fifteen minutes later, Evelyn finished taking a shower. She gets out of the shower, grabs a bathrobe, and wears it. She then takes a towel, wraps it around her head, and wears it like a hat.

Evelyn walks towards the door, opens it, and frowns when she sees her younger sister standing outside the bathroom. Her bright blue eyes intently stared at her sister's chocolate brown eyes.

" I saw that it was raining. I would have thought you crash," Bella merely speaks.

Evelyn's forehead twitches in annoyance. " I thought Dad would be shipping you off to get you some help," She firmly speaks.

Bella angrily stares at Evelyn. She pulls out a pair of scissors from behind her and lunges at her older sister.

" Die already, you slut!!" Bella snapped.

Evelyn grabbed Bella's wrists, ran towards the wall, and slammed her younger sister against the wall.

" Get off of me!" Bella screeched.

" I had enough of your childish behavior!" Evelyn snapped. " I have been nothing but a good sister to you!" She shouts.

Bella struggled to get off Evelyn's grasp, but her older sister was more powerful than her.

" I tried helping you socialize by taking you to parties and letting you interact with my friends. However, you always complain that no one likes you and that no one wants to be your friend. And I can see why because you are an immature bitch that needs Psychological help," Evelyn sneered.

Bella furiously shakes, her pale face getting red with anger. " Dad! Evelyn is hurting me!" She shouts.

' This Two-Face Bitch thinks by calling Dad and seeing me pinning her against the wall will get me in trouble,' Evelyn internally speaks. ' Two can play this game,' She looks at her younger sister.

" Dad! Bella is trying to kill me! I subdue her by pinning her against the wall!" Evelyn shouts.

Bella's chocolate brown eyes widened.

Footsteps running up the stairs grabbed the Swan sisters' attention, and they turned their gaze to their father.

Charlie's chocolate brown eyes immediately spotted the pair of scissors in his younger daughter's grasp.

" Bella. What were you going to do with those scissors?" Charlie firmly asked. He walked towards his daughters and took the pair of scissors from his younger daughter's grasp.

" I was only going to give Evelyn a haircut," Bella merely speaks.

" You fucking liar!" Evelyn glares at her younger sister.

" I'm not!" Bella glares at her older sister.

Charlie rubbed his forehead with his right hand, feeling frustrated.

" Dad! She lunged at me with the scissors shouting at me to die, and called me a slut in the process," Evelyn explained. " She needs psychological help," She glanced at her younger sister.

Charlie glanced at the scissors in his left hand. He also remembered the fight in Coach Clapp's office. He sighed, putting his right hand down, and looked at his daughters.

" Bella. Get your sweater. I will take you to Forks Memorial Hospital," Charlie speaks.

Evelyn lets go of her younger sister, feeling relieved when she hears that her father will take her sister to the hospital.

" Why? I am okay," Bella asked. " The one who needs to go to the Hospital is her," She points at her older sister.

Evelyn and Charlie looked at Bella as though she had two heads.