Ch. 4 Here are the keys to your new truck

Charlie, Billy, and Jacob made themselves comfortable in the living room while Bella akwardly sat on the couch next to her father. The three men are happily watching the Football game while they bet on who will win between the two teams. 

In the kitchen, Evelyn is preparing the meal, and she smiles when she hears Charlie and Jacob cheer for their team that made a score. Billy looks away from the TV, and he sees the blue-eyed Swan quietly making lunch. The elder Quileute wheels himself away from the living room, and he enters the kitchen to keep the oldest Swan company.

" Hey, Evelyn. Do you need help with anything?" Billy curiously asked Evelyn.

Evelyn turns her gaze to Billy, and she asked him if he can cut the onions for her. The blue-eyed Swan grabs a knife as she carefully passed it to the elder Quileute, who took it with his left hand. The eldest Swan almost finished making the Mexican Enchiladas when she hears her name. The young teen turns to look at her father's best friend, who finished cutting the onions for her.

" Thank you, Uncle Billy! It looks good," Evelyn smiles as she grabs the tray and uses the knife to slide the onions on top of the Mexican Enchiladas. The blue-eyed Swan grabs the sauce, and she pours it on top of the Enchiladas. Afterward, the eldest Swan sprinkled cheese on top of the sauce, and she smiles when she sees the final results.

" Uncle Billy. The food is ready. Can you tell Bella and the guys to get a plate and to serve themselves?" Evelyn politely asked Billy.

Billy nods his head as he shouts at the people in the living room, telling them that the food is ready and that they need to serve themselves. The elder Quileute looks at Evelyn, and he wears a surprised expression when he sees the blue-eyed Swan holding a plate of food to him. 

" Here you go, Uncle Billy. Be careful, and it is hot," Evelyn tells Billy as she passed the plate of food to the elder Quileute. 

" Thank you," Billy takes the plate of food, and he wheels himself towards the dining table so that he could eat. 

Charlie and Jacob enter the kitchen, and they grabbed themselves a plate as they served themselves. Evelyn fondly smiles at the two men as she watches them walk out of the kitchen and join Billy at the dining table. The blue-eyed Swan blinks when she sees Bella quietly entered the kitchen. The eldest Swan silently stared at her younger sister, who is putting one Mexican Enchilada on her plate. 

" Only one? Do you want more?" Evelyn asked Bella. 

" I'm okay with one. I'm not that hungry," Bella tells Evelyn. " I'm going to eat my lunch in my room," The brown-eyed Swan says to the blue-eyed Swan.

Bella walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs as she slammed the door shut. 

Evelyn winced a little when she hears the door to Bella's room slammed shut.

" That girl. I swear," Evelyn sadly sighed. 

' Bella always complains that she does not have any friends. But all she does is stay in her room and not socialize. How is she going to have any friends at Forks High school when she doesn't know how to interact with people,' Evelyn tells herself as she grabs her plate of food, and she joins the three men in the dining table.

Charlie lifts his head, and he turns his gaze to Evelyn, who is sitting next to him. The Swan patriarch raised an eyebrow when he doesn't see Bella eating at the table.

" Where's Bella?" Charlie asked Evelyn. 

" Bella has decided that she wants to eat her food in her room," Evelyn tells Charlie. " I hope she cleans her room after she eats or there will be cockroaches, and I am not going to be the one killing them," The blue-eyed Swan sarcastically tells the three men.