3

Dreams pov:

We both ran separate ways and I hid behind a block with neon green for the outline of it, I got out my Glock 19 and made sure the paintballs are still in it. I quietly ran to another rock hoping he didn't see me, I looked at the tree that was about 13 feet away from the rock and heard a ruffle from the tree. I smirked and turned back around to lay on the rock and got met with George standing in front of me with pistol aimed at me. I gasped but he shot me before I can even try to escape "yay! Good game! I really fooled you there" he said while laughing, I rolled my eyes and turned around heading to where we started "rematch?" I asked, he nodded and stood beside me grinning "ready?" We both ran opposite ways again but this time I scanned my area to find a way close to his direction. I heard some ruffling from the bushes and started to quietly move from rock to bush and tree heading in the direction of the ruffling. I saw a figure 8 feet away from me crouching and smiled.

I started to slowly walk towards him but he turned around and tripped me, he shot me with the paintball and I groaned "oh come on! I was so close" I said sighing "loser!" He said laughing and pointing at me. "You really are good, but one more time!"

We spent 3 hours doing rounds with George having 25 wins and me having 18, George  is very skilled although I am very good at being quiet and sneaking around easily, George makes lots of noise but he's still good.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Time skip •°*"˜.•°*"˜
George's pov:

We both headed back to the apartments with Dream leaving me behind from him being so tall making him have long legs.

We both got in and got in our apartment, I went to the living room to watch a movie. I clicked on the movie and went to the kitchen to get popcorn, Dream was leaning of the counter and looking down on his phone "Do we have anything to do today?" I asked him while opening the cabinet to get the popcorn "no" he answered and started walking to his room, Ever since I got here Dream hasn't been showing no emotion in the way he speaks. He doesn't really do nothing.

I got my popcorn and started to head back to the living room to eat my popcorn and watch the movie.

After I finished watching the movie I wanted to talk to niki because I was bored, I texted her and she said if it's fine if Karl is there with her. Of course I didn't care and started walking to Nikki's apartment. She shared her apartment with minx, another assassin. I knocked on the apartment door and it opened "hey George!" She said happily "hi george" Karl said smiling at me "hi guys! Thanks for letting me come" I smiled and started walking in "of course George, you can come anytime unless me and minx are at a mission!" I nodded and we all sat at the couch "so George, how have you been liking it?" Karl questioned "it's been good, dreams been very bland with me ever since I got here" they both nodded and Niki started to talk "Dream isn't very good with other people, he doesn't like being introduced to others. It takes him a while but trust me, he's get more comfortable and you both will be good friends!" Niki said smiling, Karl nodded and we heard a door open from the hallway.

"Hey minx! Did you have a nice nap" Niki said looking at a girl with purple hair "yeah, hey Karl and some other guy" the purple haired girl said with a Irish accent "oh minx you haven't heard? This is George. He's a new assassin" minx nodded and started to pour cereal in a bowl "nice to meet you George, I'm minx" she said looking at me, "nice to meet you too minx" I said smiling at her. Me, Karl, niki, and minx talked for a while until it was already midnight. Me and Karl said bye to minx and niki and started to walk to our own apartments, Karl had roommates who are sapnap and Quackity. I finically got to my apartment and unlocked it. I opened the door and saw Dream sitting on the couch "where did you go?" He said still looking down at his phone "I went to Niki's and minx's apartment why?" I questioned taking off my shoes "I was just wondering, you left without telling me where you were going" I nodded and started to head back to my room. I was tired so I changed into pajamas and got into my bed slowly falling asleep.

854 words
This is a pretty short chapter I apologize, I have been focusing on my health so sorry if I don't post for this story that much or if I do short chapters. Love you guys.

MWAH!