#1 - Little Mrs Perfect

CONTENT WARNING

This work of fiction contains profanity and mature themes. It depicts instances of SA, violence and sexuality. Please exercise discretion.

* * *

Jiya Sharma was the epitome of everything a married Indian woman should be--soft-spoken, submissive and a perfect housewife totally devoted to her husband. Even when she was a maiden, she was her parents' pride. A sincere student with top grades, but never too ambitious. She never did anything which would bring her lineage to shame-- like partying out late in tight dresses or flirting with boys in her college.(Heck, she didn't even interact with them.)Or dating- that's a big no-no when you're from an orthodox Indian family.

She obediently married the first marriage proposal that came her way (Of course, it was an arranged one.) and made sure that she devoted all her time caring for her husband and her house.

Today, was just like any other one- she sat on the couch with the remote control in her hand after finishing all the tasks for the day-- cooking three meals, cleaning the house to keep it spick and span and worshipping. She sat there with her hair up in a bun, with crimson red sindoor in the partition. Around her neck was a black and gold mangalsutra that every faithful wife ought to wear. Her delicate, light-toned arms had a bangle each. There were toe-rings around painted toenails.

Her favourite sitcom came to an end and then Jiya grew slightly worried. Arin should have been home by now.

The door bell rang. She sighed.

"Arin? Why are you so late--" She opened the door to see her husband leaning against the doorframe.

He stood at 6'1 with tousled black hair and dark brown eyes. He had a jet black mustache and a fairly angular face. His average-built body was clad in messy office clothes and an undone tie.

And then a strong smell engulfed Jiya's senses. Arin reeked of alcohol.

"You drank again," Her face ever so slightly twisted in repulsion as he slumped forward.

"Yeah of course not," Arin slurred slightly, "Now move."

Arin wasn't this rude always. It's almost like alcohol turned him into an asshole. "Dinner is ready. I'll start serving, just freshen up a bit." Jiya said.

"I've already eaten." Arin said curtly, "Now get in bed," There was a spark of lust in his eyes.

Jiya's heart thumped in her chest, "Uhm-"She knew that intimacy with her husband should be enjoyable, not dreadful. But she just couldn't bring herself to accept that, despite always showing some hesitation."Jiya please, don't give me that right now!" Arin suddenly yelled, "Do you know what a shitty day I had at the office today?

"There's a new boss in charge now. Crazy lady. She thinks she's a man. It's ridiculous! Orders me around all the time and..she's just so assertive. Gave me a headache. And I think she's a dyke." Arin started laughing manically.

"Manly lady and she's into ladies!" He laughed like an insane man.

"A dyke?"

 "Yeah. We all think she's a lesbian."

"Huh. She likes women!" She mumbled to herself. The idea sat in her brain, not ready yet to be fully digested.

A strange feeling formed in the pit of Jiya's stomach. "Now let's get in bed, shall we?" Arin slapped Jiya's butt and planted rough kisses all over her face.

* * *

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this part! Thank you!