#5 - Come, Have Lunch With Me

CONTENT WARNING - This part contains a graphic heterosexual scene. Please skip the part within // // bracket if you prefer.

// Graphic Scene Ahead : [Description - Interaction between Kanak and Arin]

Kanak carefully shut the cabin door and looked straight at Arin. She didn't miss Arin's smirk of anticipation as she unbuttoned her blouse and swaggered towards him, offering herself to her lover.

Arin kissed her aggressively. He ran his hands through her hair and undid her neat bun. Brown locks fell freely down Kanak's back. Not breaking the kiss, Arin's strong arms scooped Kanak's curvy frame on his desk.

"Yes right there, yes Arin!" She whimpered as Arin nibbled at her neck

// End Of Graphic Scene

A small ping disrupted Arin's plans. He looked at the screen with his wife's face on it. There were two buttons with ALLOW and DENY  below the screen.

They stared at each other in horror as the cabin door opened.

"Jiya. Welcome." Arin was flustered and his breath was shallow. He adjusted his tie around his neck with shaky fingers.

"Are you alright? Why are you so red in the face?" Jiya was genuinely concerned.

"I--" He began, "Nothing." He cleared his throat.

Jiya fished a tiffin box out of a small bag and placed it on the desk, "Have your lunch."

He grabbed the tiffin and nervously sat down. His face had now turned much paler as he glanced below his desk.

Jiya produced two more tiffin boxes from the bag, "I actually made extra food for your friends. They-" Jiya paused, "Arin, did you hear anyone cough?"

Fresh sweat covered his forehead. His eyes went wide, "Cough? No, no. I think you're hallucinating." He went on, knowing damn well that his lover hidden away in the little space under his desk had been the one to cough.

Jiya took a step forward. Arin's heart sped in his chest. 

"J-Jiya, why don't you give some of this lunch to Meher ma'am and the top officials? I'm sure they would be impressed. Her office is on the fifth floor. Go now. I'll finish my lunch and call you back."

When Meher's father had been the CEO along with the founder, Jiya would frequently make extra meals for him and his buddies. This helped keep Arin in the company's good books. Jiya was a skilled cook. She was sure Meher would love the meal too.

"Okay sure."

* * * * *

"Meher ma'am is in a meeting. You can wait for her outside." A man with a dossier in his arm informed.

Meher waited in a well-lit air-conditioned room until the man motioned her to come inside.

Jiya knocked on the door.

"Come in,"

Meher looked up to find Jiya enter her cabin. She immediately put the file in her hand away and her posture straightened. Her eyes were fixed on Jiya and suddenly Jiya felt a chill run down her spine.

Jiya was still so ignorant of the kind of effect this alluring woman had on her. She was so, so oblivious.

"Mrs Sharma, welcome." Meher's indecipherable gaze was as usual. She folded her arms and rose in her seat, her expression not giving away how Jiya's presence made her feel.

"Call me Jiya, please," Jiya looked down shyly. 

"Okay, Jiya. What brings you here?" There was a slight smirk on Meher's face. 

"I made lunch for you. Ramnani Sir really enjoyed meals cooked by me so I thought you would like to try it too," Jiya dared not make eye-contact with Meher as she spoke. She had realised that it was too intense to handle.

"Oh, thank you."

Jiya passed the tiffin box to her. She intently looked at Meher's face to gauge her expression as Meher took her first bite. Meher's hazel-green-brown-ish (Or whatever colour they were) eyes sparkled with satisfaction.

"Jiya, this is delicious. Please make me lunch everyday." Meher's eyes were still closed as she indulged.

"I'm serious." Meher's eyes finally opened. She was looking at Jiya now.

"Sure." Jiya giggled, "I'm glad you liked it." Her cheeks changed to the lightest shade of pink.

"Loved it."

Silence lingered as Jiya stood there, watching Meher have lunch. She was pleased with herself and didn't even realise that she had been smiling.

"Sit down, come have lunch with me," Meher said as stoically as ever. She didn't want Jiya to be standing on the other side as she enjoyed her lunch.

"Oh I-"Jiya was cut off by the buzzing phone in her pocket.

"Jiya, I'm done with my lunch. Come to my cabin. Let's leave." Arin said from the other side.

"Okay," Jiya hung up.

Meher continued observing Jiya's face and her reactions. 

"I'm so sorry, I need to go now."

"Oh," Meher was very careful not to show the pang of disappointment she felt.

"I'll be back tomorrow with your lunch," Jiya smiled warmly.

"I'll be waiting," Meher said almost robotically, ensuring no emotion seeped through her voice.

* * * * * 

Jiya sat in the passenger seat as always. Her husband's hands were on the steering wheel. 

"She offered to have lunch together, but I couldn't," Jiya told Arin.

"Wait, she asked you to sit for lunch with her?"

"Yes. Why is that surprising?"

"Meher Ma'am likes her solitude during lunchtime. She never allows anyone to sit with her. She never even schedules any meetings during lunch. Wow, this is strange."

"Oh," Jiya was surprised, "But what about her girlfriend?"

"No," Arin shook his head. "She's never here during lunch. She works at a different office of the company because Jiya doesn't like any distractions during work," He chuckled suggestively. 

"Oh, then I wonder why I was allowed the privilege of joining her." 

"Maybe she really liked the food you made."

"Maybe," Meher smiled, feeling slightly giddy with joy as she felt her cheeks heat up.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this part! Thank you!