as many ways No. 6

[as many ways to make a teacher blush]
No.6

'I can still feel his lips on me. They are like fire in my memory, spreading the flames across my body. I want to feel those lips over everything, I want everything. I want his arms to hold me, pushing deep into me. I want that sinful mouth to call my name in release...'

Harry put down his diary. He wanted Snape so bad it hurt. Really hurt. Every time he would see him, it was like someone had thrown him into Hell and he was burning alive.

Harry looked up as Hermione silently joined him in the Owlery.

"He's avoiding me."

Hermione looked up at her friend. She felt sick when she saw how red his eyes were from crying and lack of sleep.

"It was fun, it was only a game."

Hermione stared at him as he got up and tied a red letter to Hedwig's leg and sent her off.

"I think I may be in love with him."

"Oh Harry." Hermione got up and hugged him, she couldn't stand to see him hurt. "But you liked him. I thought you would be happy."

Harry pulled back and wiped him eyes with the back of his hand. "I am. I will be. Really, Hermione, I guess I just didn't think it would be like this."

Hermione smiled in understanding. "Come on, I'm sure you want to get to the Great Hall before the post arrives."

Harry had to laugh, he had been planning this for the past few weeks. No way was he going to miss it now!

They praticaly ran to the Great Hall, arriving with just enough time to sit and pile food onto their plates before owls started to swoop in and hand off their letters and packages.

Everyone in the Hall turned to Snape as one of the barn owls dropped a Howler in front of him.

Snape inspected the offending note with a critical eye. He hadn't gotten a Howler since Dumbledore had declared him free after the first war. He looked around to see that all eyes were one him. Was it one of the students? His glanced over Harry, still not ready to face the fact that he could get off on the smallest things the boy did.

He slowly opened the red envelope, bracing himself for the angry words that would never come.

'Oh, god, Sev! Oh, yes! Right there. Oh!'

Snape couldn't help the blood that rushed to his face when he heard the moans that erupted from the Howler. He recognized that moan. It was the sound that had haunted his dreams since that night in the Restricted Section. His heart speed up as the moaning turned to begging and plea's for release.

'Yes! Harder, please... Oh! Oh, god.'

Snape just wanted to return to his dungeons and go back to sleep, pretend it was just a dream. His eyes locked with Harry's.

Harry bit his lip when Snape had finally looked at him. He loved those eyes, that blush.

Snape got up from his chair, making it hit the ground with a loud bang just as the moaned screamed their orgasm. He needed out. He needed to get away from that sparkle in Dumbledore's eye. He needed away from Harry's piercing gaze.

Harry watched as Snape walked by him, almost running to get out of the crowded Hall full of students and teachers. He smirked to himself. He wanted that blush, the absolutely adorable look Snape got with he was embarrassed.