Harry Potter x Cedric diggory x Viktor krum

The maze. Harry Potter was running as fast as he could, breathing in, breathing out, and then in again. Very heavily. He took a turn, but then he stopped, and went back to hide behind the edge of the wall. Luckily, the two other champions were to busy to notice him.

Cedric Diggory was pushed against the maze wall by Viktor Krum. Viktor got closer to Cedric's face, but before Harry could do anything to help, a surprising turn of event. Krum kissed Cedric. Harry, stunned by what was unfolding in front of his eyes, watched. At first, Cedric was surprised to. His eyes wide open, he looked at Krum kissing him for a few seconds before he gave in and kissed back.

Harry didn't know what to do. He can't go on, but he can't go back. So he stood there, watching the two young male champions kissing each others. Soon enough, Krum's hands slid down to feel Cedric's ass, while Cedric felt Krum's back. Harry felt his pants tighten, as his blood flowed faster to his member, and his heart beat faster.

Krum broke away from the kiss and looked Cedric in the eyes. He pushed his shoulders down, and Cedric fell to his knees and started kissing Viktor's bulge, and brushing his face against it. Left and right. Then, Cedric pulled Viktor's pants down and kissed the tip of his cock before putting it in his mouth, causing Viktor to moan. Cedric kept sucking Viktor, who grabbed Cedric's hair and pushed his head to go deeper.

Harry's tight pants started hurting him, so he took his hard dick out. He started stroking it while playing with his own nipples. He continued watching Cedric sucking Viktor's dick while also playing with his nipples. Viktor threw his head back and enjoyed the warmth of Cedric's mouth. Harry, too, threw his head back, as he stroked his dick, and let out a loud moan. The two sweaty champions stopped. Cedric, who still had pants on, went to check out the voice. Harry, seeing Cedric approaching, tried to run away as he pulled his pants up, but stumbled upon a twig in the way and fell.

Cedric helped Harry up. He didn't seem embarrassed, not even slightly, by the fact that Harry was watching them. Harry, on the other hand, turned red from embarrassment. Harry was about to thank him when he abruptly kissed him, sliding his hand down Harry's pants and feeling his rock hard-on. It caught Harry by surprise, but he didn't resist. Cedric stopped. "Viktor's waiting." They went back to Viktor, who had his pants completely off. Viktor approached Harry and took his shirt off before kissing him. Cedric kneeled down, and started sucking Viktor's dick.

While kissing Viktor, Harry took off his pants, allowing access for Cedric to suck his dick too. After a while of doing that, Harry, too, kneeled down, and sucked on Viktor's balls, while Cedric devoured the shaft. Cedric reached out for Harry's naked butt, and started feeling his. That felt great.

Then, Viktor pulled Harry up. He pushed him to the wall, bending him over, before kneeling down, and sticking his tongue in his butt. Cedric squeezed himself between Harry and the wall, and sucked his dick.

Cedric stood up, still between Harry and the wall. "Fuck me." He said. Harry nodded. Cedric turned around, and helped Harry position his dick inside of him, and Harry pushed in. He started fucking Cedric gently, before gradually gaining speed. Viktor stopped rimming Harry's asshole, stood up, and he, too, entered Harry, who let out a groan, from behind.

Cedric turned his head around to kiss Harry while he fucked him, and Viktor nibbled on Harry's shoulder. They kept on fucking for a few more minutes before Harry came inside of Cedric. Cedric stopped, turned around, and kneeled to suck Harry's dick clean. Viktor, too, stopped fucking Harry, and pushed him down to his knees. Cedric stood up, and they both made out as Harry sucked them both. Not long after, the two champions came on the Boy Who Lived, covering his face with warm cum.