gellert grindelwald x Albus Dumbledore

He sneaked out in the middle of the night, jumping out of his second floor room window and landing lithely on his feet. It was a feat he had done many times before and required no spells whatsoever. He was, is a very athletic boy, unlike his beloved, Albus, who strong feat lays more on his intellect and his E.Q than physicality, something he has in abundance. He is from Durmstrang after all.

Thinking of the slender red-head put a smirk on Gellert face as he sprint quietly across the neighborhood to the Dumbledore backyard garden and with an intricate wave of his wand, levitates up to Albus window. It was open as per expected and Gellert clambered in, landing noiselessly on the floor of the room.

A brilliant smile graces his handsome face when he saw the view that greets his arrival, Albus Dumbledore, sprawled on the bed with a half done shirt and loose cotton pants. Starched white shirt seems to melt on his snow white skin and dark auburn hair, the color of dried blood contrast greatly in all the stark whiteness aroused Gellert like nothing else does.

Albus smirked at him, bright blue eyes dilated and twinkling wickedly and Gellert can feel himself growing hard and he disrobed, wearing nothing but the leather pants that always put a hitch in Albus breath when he saw him in it. Today was no different and Albus rose to kneeling position, looking at Gellert with blazing eyes.

"Come here." He said, arm wide and Gellert, despite his maniacal dominant trait, complied. He went into his Albus open arms and their lips met in a scorching kiss.

Gellert grasped Albus long hair, tangling it in his long fingers as they devoured each other lips, a hand lay possessively on the red-headed nape, holding him in place. Albus hand was on his chest, grazing his erect nipples and Gellert moaned into their kiss. Albus tongue slipped in when he did, caressing the warm cavern of the blonde's mouth. Undeterred, Gellert pushed back with his and their tongues tangled briefly in a fight of dominance that spiked their arousal further. A fight that Gellert won and he ravished Albus plump lips like a man hungry, sipping the ambrosia that is Albus Dumbledore.

Gellert hand trailed down from its perch on Albus neck to his spine and lower down his sides making the latter shiver. He starts fumbling with Albus buttoned shirt, growling frustratingly into Albus mouth and the red head chuckled breathlessly back. In a burst of impatience, he tore the shirt opened, scattering buttons everywhere and pushed the shirt off Albus thin shoulder.

Albus pulled back with a laugh and threw the torn shirt somewhere in the room. "That was my favorite shirt." He said as Gellert turned his attention to his long slender neck, nipping and biting before swirling his tongue over the wound he inflicted.

"I'll get you another one." Was Gellert answer and he pulled Albus tight and they both moaned when their heated flesh made contact. "And if you don't take off your trousers, it'll be next."

Albus pushed Gellert off of him and the blonde fell to the bed with a plomp and he straddled his lover, his hand going to the button of his trouser. He pushed it down with his underpants, hissing in pleasure when the fabric brushed his erect member and flung it aside, blissfully naked.

Gellert untied his leather pants as well, feeling it getting uncomfortably tight as he watches Albus undress, wanting, no, needing, more contact, now.

Catching on, Albus leaned down and tugged the tight leather pants off and Gellert impressive member sprung out of its confines, inches from Albus waiting mouth. Unable to resist, he licked the bulbous head and Gellert gasped as Albus then proceed to take half of his cock into his warm mouth. Gellert squirmed on the bed, bucking up desperately into Albus mouth but firm hands on his hips prevent him from thrusting forward.

"Allie!" Gellert moaned desperately as Albus hollowed his cheeks and suckled the length of Gellert cock that he could take in his mouth and his own cock twitched. He humped the bed sheets, desperate for some sort of friction as he suckled Gellert cock, tasting the sweet salty musk of his lover pre-cum. The blonde boy was making some very obscene noises and just when he can feel both of them fraying and closer to their climax; he released Gellert cock from his mouth with a pop. Gellert groaned in disappointment but he knows it is necessary. Neither of them wants this to end before it even begins.

Albus let himself fall onto the bed and spread his legs and Gellert settles in between them. He rubs the inside of Albus thigh and exhaled heatedly at beautiful sight the red head makes, all spread open for him to take. With a wandless spell that they both perfected a week within their sexual relationship, he lubed the inside of Albus hole and plunged two lubricated fingers in at once.

Albus threw his head back in a scream and his toes curled in the throes of pain mixed pleasure as Gellert thrust his finger inside Albus hole, scissoring it as he goes. Albus clutched the sheets tight, keening as he moved his hips in time with Gellert fingers and he only got louder when Gellert puts in the third and then fourth finger.

Albus face and entire body was flushed red, the snow white skin tinted with an endearing shade of rose. Both of them were covered in thin sheen of sweat and Gellert hesitatingly pulled his finger out after a couple of minutes of stretching Albus hole to take his considerable girth. He was leaking so much pre-cum that lube was not necessary but he rubbed the remnants on his finger on his dick, hissing at the friction.

"Gellert, please, take me." Albus begged unnecessarily, rubbing his thigh, desperate to fist his cock but refrain, wanting Gellert to be balls deep in him when he comes.

Gellert only smirked, latched Albus long legs on his shoulder and aimed true. He entered in one hard thrust and they both moaned at the merging. Gellert didn't bother waiting for Albus to get used to his cock before he moved, dragging his dick out of Albus hole completely before sinking balls-deep. Gellert rode Albus hard, his hand spreading Albus thigh as he thrust deep and hard into his lover.

Albus moaned, a low keening sound that only amplified Gellert's arousal and he leaned down to Albus and crushed their lips together, plundering his tongue in time with his thrust into Albus mouth. In time, his thrust grew furious and erratic as he came closer to his climax. Albus reached up and pinched Gellert nipples and Gellert screamed as his orgasm hit him like in waves and he rode Albus harder. Albus climaxed just a second after Gellert and arch of white semen coated his chest up to his chin as Gellert rode him even when his cock half erect, stopping only when he went flaccid completely.

Both panting heavily, bright twinkling blue meets pale ice and the two teen smiled. Gellert collapsed heavily next to Albus, breathless yet fully sated. Intertwining their fingers together, they both smiled contendly and Albus cuddled closer into Gellert as the blonde boy flung his arm over the taller redhead.

"Love you, Gell."

Smiling, Gellert tightened his hold on Albus and exhaled a small breath. "I love you too, Allie."