Epilog

"The royal wedding is in three hours!" Armin cried pulling at his hair.

"Well the wedding cannot happen without a bride!" Erwin hissed back at him.

"This is crazy! How could this happen?" Armin wailed.

"Well, when a mommy dragon and a daddy dragon love each other..." Erwin was laughing. Armin slapped him.

"It's not funny you over sized baboon!" Armin screeched.

"It's a little funny." Erwin said holding his thumb and forefinger slightly apart. The door to the chamber they were in burst open.

"What is going on?" Mikasa snarled as she stormed in. "The servants are in a tizzy out there. They keep going on about canceling the wedding!" She cried.

"Mikasa, is horrible. Everything is ruined!" Armin cried dramatically.

"What is the drama queen raving about?" Annie slipped a piece of cheese into her mouth from the knife and block of cheese she held.

"Where's Eren?" Mikasa growled. She started to storm across the open space to the closed bed room door.

"No, you can't go in there!" Armin grabbed at her arm. She flung him off easily. Annie eyed him as if he was something gross she stepped in.

"What is your issue?" Mikasa cried.

"You are all being way to loud. What's going on?" Marco walked into the room. Just then there was a small popping noise. Moblit appeared under his cloak.

"Oh thank the heavens. Did you...?" Moblit lowered his hood. Hange stood in the tall handsome shifter knights arms.

"I love when you do this." They purred. They leaned in to kiss the man.

"NOT NOW!" Armin yelled. He yanked the doctor away. "GET IN THERE AND FIX THIS!" he screamed. All eyes were on him.

"What exactly am I fixing? Moblit only said you needed me." Hange looked perplexed. As if to answer all the judgmental stares, Armin marched up to the bedroom door.

The night before, Levi had brought Eren down to this room. He had explained that it had been the royal bridal suit since the castle was built. They were going to spend the night before their wedding apart. Armin had been instructed to keep an eye on Eren. The two teens had sat up talking most of the night. Eren had cleaned the bedroom, although it was pretty clean, but Armin assumed he had nervous energy.

It was well after midnight before the pair settled down to sleep. Armin had awoken at his usual time. Eren was still sleeping. The blond had gone to the kitchen to get their breakfast. Upon returning he saw that they had a huge emergency. He had called for Erwin, who came right away. The tall dragon shifter wasn't helping with the situation one bit!

Armin managed to grab Moblit who had been rushing past the door. He had yelled for them to get the doctor. Armin had kept all the servants from the room and the anti chamber. He didn't know what else to do. People would be arriving. He was screaming and yelling about all his plans and things he needed to do for the wedding, to Erwin. Apparently the maids overheard.

"Oh dear." Hange chuckled.

"It isn't funny!" Armin yelled again.

"This is the royal wedding. We have been planning it for over a year! Fix it!" He demanded.

"Well, it's too late. The seal has been broken, sorta speaking." Hange chuckled again. They told their knight what they needed.

In the room Eren was lying in his bed. The bedding was soaked from his water breaking. The twins were on their way and there was nothing that would stop them! Armin was frantic he told Erwin to go notify Levi and cancel the wedding.