To love my King

** smutt warning**

Eren watched Levi sleep. He had awoken to the darkness. The fear of seeing his father again had messed with him, waking to see Levi curled around him, protecting him, made him feel safe.

He also felt, heated, down there. The longer he watched Levi's peaceful face, how the long eye lashes rested against his pale skin, how his lips parted slightly, how his bare back contoured down over the bed, Eren began to grow thick and hard. His cock ached to be touched. He still was afraid to touch himself, even if Levi said it was OK. The night was quiet around him. He was alone here with Levi. No one would come in, not to the King's chambers, right?

Eren glanced nervously at the door. He hurt, he wanted relief. The thick wooden door was closed. Nothing moved on the other side of it. He wiggled his hips, his cock aching as it brushed against the blankets. He bit back a soft moan. Levi didn't stir.

Deciding it was safe, Eren moved out from under the blankets. He knelt on the bed. He only wore an oversized shirt of Levi's. Reaching down under his slight baby bump, he found the hardened cock. His fingers brushed the head, he whimpered. Balling the shirt up, he bit it. His free hand touched his hard nipples. Eren moaned into the shirt. His hand moved down his shaft.

He gasped at the sensation. Slowly he tightened his grip. He began to move it up the length of himself. He closed his eyes moaning into the material. His fingers twirled his nipples. It felt good, but not good enough. He stroked his cock harder. This wasn't what he wanted. Did he dare do anything more? He wondered.

He peeked down at Levi, he was still asleep. His breathing even. Eren steeled himself. He wanted  the feel of the other, but was too shy to wake him. Instead he was going to please himself. It was alright. Levi told him he didn't mind if Eren played with himself.

Shaking slightly, still afraid he was going to get caught. Eren gave his nipples one last tug, then ran that hand down his bare thin chest. He brushed along his own thigh, could he, was he going to do this? He wondered. He stopped himself for a moment. Not like this. Not yet.

Eren, still gently stroking his own cock, put his fingers in his mouth. He watched Levi's soft beautiful face. In his mind he recalled what the other had done to him. How each time he made love to him, he was kind. Levi cared for Eren like no one else ever had. Levi had made Eren enjoy sex. Now, Eren was hungry for it.

When his fingers were nice and wet, dripping with his saliva, Eren pulled them out. He squeezed his cock before letting it go. He took the shirt off with that hand and put it back into his mouth. Rising up a little, Eren reached behind him. He probed his own ass. The feeling of his own finger exploring his pulsing hole was a new sensation. It wasn't as good as Levi, but it would do.

Eren pressed one finger inside himself. He moaned. If felt so good, yet so wrong at the same time. He took up his cock again. Eyes closed, Eren placed a second finger inside himself. He whimpered. Sitting back down he gasped as he began to enjoy himself.

He stroked his cock as he opened and closed, scissoring his fingers in his ass. He bounced up and down on his own fingers. Soft pleasured moans escaped his lips. Eren gasped, he opened his mouth too wide, dropping the shirt. Ah, he couldn't help it. He went harder. Bouncing up and down with his knees. He hissed and cried, biting his lip to try and not wake Levi.

"Damn that looks good." Levi growled. Eren froze, he had just sat back down. His fingers, all four, were in his ass, they were open, spreading him apart. His cock throbbed between his clenched fist.

"L, L, Levi." He moaned opening his eyes. Levi was leaning up on one elbow.

"Don't let me stop you. You look like your enjoying that." Levi's free hand went to the head of Eren's cock. He brushed his thumb through the slit as the boy's body quivered. Precum slipped out Levi licked it off of his thumb, seductively. Eren moaned.