Chapter 27: Do You Get Deja Vu?

A small gasp escaped your lips as Dami, Mark, Felix slowly went toward their back pockets and pulled out their guns, shooting up the place, destroying the beautiful embellishments the venue had, while the seven remained completely unaffected, even...

A small gasp escaped your lips as Dami, Mark, Felix slowly went toward their back pockets and pulled out their guns, shooting up the place, destroying the beautiful embellishments the venue had, while the seven remained completely unaffected, even after shot multiple times by the bullets, in every single part of their respective bodies.

"Let them go!!" Dami screamed, looking at you directly in the eye, as tears ran through her face. She tried to go towards you, but Felix was pushing her back.

You were a lost cause, you all were just meant to die in their hands and nothing would change that and Felix knew that more than anyone.

"Let me go!! I can't lose Y/N too!! she desperately screamed out louder and louder, but Felix would not budge, which only made her feel more miserable and in distress.

Having to deal with the death of two of her best friends, was not an option for her; Either you were going to thrive together or die together.

Still in the arms of one of the vampires, he passed you along to, what you would call, his leader and chief in command; His sudden strength freaked you out, because for a man who has a pretty tiny body (especially waist!) and a pretty tiny face, he sure had a lot of strength.

For the most that you tried to escape his grasp, it would just not work out for you.

"What the actual f*ck?! Let go of me!! Do you even know who I am?!" you decided to play that card of intimidation to try and see if it would work.

He looks at you, like if he was about to say something but decided to stop himself, like if he had remembered something. You looked back towards him, curious as to what he was thinking and what he was about to say,

"Sometimes I forget that you don't know me as much as I know you, Y/N. Do you even know my name?" you kept looking at him confusingly...why did it always feel like everyone knew you, except for your own self? Why did it always feel like people knew more than you could ever know?

"No, no I don't. Was I supposed to already know your name, sir?"

"No, it would impossible for you to already know my name, but it's only possible for me to know the name of the person who I hate the most, right?" you slightly shuddered at the sound of him explicitly telling you that he hated you the most. But then why not Felix? What had you done to make him hate you so much? Honestly you were kind of curious to know the answer.

Because it seemed like everyone knew what you had done, except for you.

"I hate you too, for your information..." you slightly mumbled under your breath, feeling a bit offended at the fact that you were apparently so easy to hate.

"Of course you do, you hate me more than I could ever hate you." everything that would come out of this man's mouth would just leave you puzzled. Even talking ever causally to you made you confused.

Did he ever try to make himself ever so simple?

"But do you even know what you hated the most?" Of course you already knew what you hated, you were you, you knew yourself...so who was he to try and act like he knew you like the palm of his hand?! You knew that you hated vegetables and you knew that you hated literature and the thought of actually opening and reading a book made you yawn.

You knew yourself, right?!

"The meaning in the word ENHYPEN, what brought us here together. That's what brought you here, didn't it? You hate the fact that it brings all of us united, yet you're the one to blame for it."

"Look I don't know what type of drugs you are on but what you're saying literally makes no f*cking sense."

"It shouldn't make sense, L/N Y/N."

"Cut the bull crap and just tell me who you are, who do you work for and why you're here." you weren't about to waste your time discussing about how drugs were bad to this poetic vampire who thinks that it's cool to just speak in whatever Old English crap he was so obsessed with.

Drugs are bad kids, don't do drugs or else you're going to end up like this man right here.

"I don't have a name, but you named me Jungwon...Yang Jungwon." your face turned sideways as you glanced back at him with a confused expression, furrowing your eyebrows and having this sort of shocked stance, like if you didn't know what to think nor what to say.

This man was on some serious drugs; He was too high for his own good, not even the most high b*tches would say such stupidity.

But you know what slightly creeped you out the most? What made you immediately feel on edge? Like if your goosebumps were steadily reaching towards every single part of your body?

The fact that you had recognized and actually had become familiarized by that name, without ever actually hearing or meeting this "Jungwon" before.

It was the first time you had ever experienced this sort of "deja vu" feeling, if that's even the term to call it, but it surely felt odd, yet so ordinary at the same time.

It was like if you had already experienced that feeling before ever even experiencing it.

"Well Jungwon..." he immediately turned to look towards you, like if he was waiting for your voice to call out his name.

To know what it felt like.

"I'm sorry to say this...but you're absolutely nuts."

Who knew that after those words were spoken, chaos would show another side of it's tyranny?