Epilogue: Close Your Eyes

All you wanted to do was escape this damning nightmare and go back to your world, back to your land

All you wanted to do was escape this damning nightmare and go back to your world, back to your land. In that moment, you were starting to forget what you were doing or how were you feeling.

But you knew that your world had to be better than this.

"Please take me back...just take me back to my world...WHY WON'T YOU TAKE ME BACK!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, as Sunghoon and Hongjoong kept talking.

"I'll let you keep your memories of us, of everything...just for one small price, Hongjoong."

"Keep Narae away from me."

Tears ran down your face at this never-stopping hell, as the sound of Hongjoong's sniffles started to die down...

While the sound of heavy running started to become more apparent.

You opened your eyes, to be met with Sunghoon's body around you and the smell of burning fire. Quickly removing yourself from him, you began to realize just how hot he felt.

"Sunghoon? Sunghoon!! Sunghoon wake up!! What's going on?!" the smell began to burn your nostrils, as the heat began to turn unbearable.

You began to turn him around, only to find him completely unconscious and filled with sweat. You knew you both didn't have enough time.

Pulling his body over your shoulder, you began to run for it, seeing as the trees began to fall down, turning into ashes.

You didn't have a specific plan, as you had completely had lost your sense of time, direction and probably even existence! The only thing you knew, was to survive.

With Sunghoon slowing you down, you knew that you both had no chance, but you just couldn't allow yourself to give up.

After some time passed by, you encountered yourself in a small open field, about one acre of plain land.

You laid Sunghoon on the ground, as you caught your breath, wondering what caused this grand fire. You knew you couldn't stay there for much longer, as it wouldn't take long before the fire caught up to you.

You had seen this fire countless of times, but why did it surprise you every single time?

Looking down, you began to hear a strange noise coming from Sunghoon, only to realize that his hand was twitching.

"Sunghoon!! Sunghoon wake up!! There's a huge fire and I don't know-" before you could even continue on with your sentence, you started to hear a sort of trampling sound from right behind you.

"Pit-a-pet, pit-a-pet." went the sound, almost as if the sound was hurrying to come towards you.

"Wooooshhh, wooosh!!" another noise appeared, sounding like if someone was trying to outrun the  heavy weather.

Slowly turning around, you met eyes with six caped figures, with the burning fire right behind them. Oddly enough, unlike the fire you had been dealing with, this one did not move or spread, it stayed just by their side.

"Who...who are you?" was the only thing you were able to ask, as you try to decipher their identity.

As the six individuals removed their capes, showing their devious smiles proudly, you let out a loud gasp. In that moment, you knew well that your fate had been sealed, there was no way to stop it.

You had to die.

"G-guys...?" you began to feel a sudden warmness that surrounding your neck, as blood oozed out of your system. Shutting your eyes tightly for the final time, the very last words you heard stunned you.

"I'm sorry, you have to wake up."

...what?