Chapter 59: A Vampire's Toy

As the two of you deepened the kiss, not wanting to let go each other, a sickening feeling rumbled in your stomach (and no, it wasn't that amazing burrito Jay had made for you a couple of hours ago), a sudden fear and anxiety that came out of nowhere

As the two of you deepened the kiss, not wanting to let go each other, a sickening feeling rumbled in your stomach (and no, it wasn't that amazing burrito Jay had made for you a couple of hours ago), a sudden fear and anxiety that came out of nowhere. You had realized, that even with this moment, with this kiss...things were just going to stay the same.

Sunghoon was going to still hate you, you were still going to stuck in that haunted mansion and your friends were still going to try and come find you.

This time would be no different, right?

You slowly let go of him, cheeks turning bright red from the sudden emotions you were feeling, and sighed deeply, feeling a bit disappointed. You knew that you had to stop the illusion from driving you both towards the point of insanity.

You had to know once and for all...what was going to come out of this everlasting tension?

"I hope you don't say this one was a mistake or an accident." although the intention was to sound confident and straight to the point, it was instead the exact opposite. You sounded scared and unsure, almost like if you were hurting yourself by saying those words.

He looked at you with broken eyes, ones that sparkled throughout the night, only deeply scarring you anymore. His face, his voice, were forever branded into your heart.

It was like if he had put a spell on you, using you for his own personal gain...but why were you okay with that? Why did you want tone on his embrace?

Why did you want to be a vampire's toy? Only be sucked on and tossed away?

"I'm...I'm sorry." those were the only words he could say, as he fell deeper into your collarbone, infesting his brain with the temptation, yet he had no energy anymore to even respond to such natural signal of his kind.

That was all he could say, knowing that he didn't want to accept the answer to that question. He couldn't dare to lose you, but he couldn't dare to watch you suffer in his arm again.

He needed to choose, whether or not he would try to stop the unstoppable force that was FATE...or accept it. Accept the fact that either way, you were meant to die alongside his arms, you both were meant to suffer.

As vampires and humans were never meant to coexist, nonetheless love each other, in the first pace.

S U N G H O O N m u s t m a k e u p h i s m i n d, W E C A N N O T L E T T H E M K E E P W A I T I N G!

...are you sure?

N O W!

"I'm sorry...I didn't want to accept the fact that I did such a thing to you." he sniffled, looking down at his feet, watching as small drops of rainwater would fall onto his shoes. Sunghoon ruffled his soaked hair around, trying to fix it in anyway possible.

"I didn't want accept the fact either...I mean we're supposed hate each other for fucks sake!"

"My purpose was to burn everything and everyone, just so that this wouldn't happen, just so that I wouldn't have to look at you in the eye ever again..." he suddenly admitted, shocking you even more, until you remembered his confession back at the police station.

"That question has been what has been driving us to survive, to kill, and you humans have made us realized, that the only way possible to find out, is to burn this world towards the ground, even if we burn alongside it." those words of his ran through your mind, as he looked at you with a guilty frown.

"But it had been FATE which led us to see again."

"Again?" you quietly asked, trying to find out more information about this apparent past life of yours that everyone kept hinting at.

You knew that you had been a goddess, you knew that you had fallen in love with Sunghoon and had killed apparently killed Heeseung and planned to kill the rest of the vampires...but they were standing right in front of you.

But the one and only answer that wrapped around your head was...how did you die and why did it affect Sunghoon so much?

"This is where you died, Y/N...where I killed you in cold blood. We have had this conversation before...we kissed under the same moonlight before."

"You ran like the way you did before and I cried like the way I am now."

"And the voices inside my head keep telling me to repeat the exact same thing I did before..."

"Stab your heart out."

And with those words, you fell towards the ground once more, not sure whether or not you'll wake up this time.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I wanted to clarify somethings before going to the next chapter, as it may get confusing for the ones who have read both the Days series and now FATE.

In Day 7 we concluded that ENHYPEN were sent to their orphanage, where they lost their memory (FATE- Teaser 2) thanks to Selene's minions.

We do not know how Selene died or how ENHYPEN managed to overthrow her minions and then make the orphanage their own. We can assume how they remembered though.

In Teaser 2, they drank blood which ultimately gave them their vampire-like qualities and powers back, so we can assume that ENHYPEN got their memory back as well...BUT! (Cuz there's always a but when it came to FATE 🤦‍♀️)

We also know that ENHYPEN don't know who brought them there powers, since in Chapter 30, Sunghoon admits to wanting to burn the world down just to find out the person who gave them this curse

Soooo, what's happening? Well you guys will have to figure out yourselves :)

P.S: Now we will just have to see how they will manage with all this information and what they will do with it and with Selene, we will see how and if she lives after ENHYPEN.