LATE ANNOUNCEMENT (pls don't scroll)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but I just wanted to say that I have officially started another series, An Idol's Secret!!

You can read it on my account!!

If you're curious about the plot line, let me give you a sneak peek for an upcoming chapter:

???'s POV

He smacked the papers out of the poor guy's hand, although he was trying his best at finding them, he wouldn't accept that as an answer.

Why should he care about how hard he was working? He asked him to do something, he made the man a deal and he couldn't keep his end of it, he knew what he was asking for by accepting a deal from him.

"I told you to search everything about them by today!!" he slapped the poor guy's face, tears already flowing from his eyes, as he knew that he wouldn't even have time to say goodbyes to his family. Was this really the end? Did it really have to end like this?

"I-I'm so sorry sir but it takes a long time to stalk people!! and I seriously can't find any sort of evidence on where they are!!" he just scoffed, he didn't want to hear anymore excuses from the guy anymore, that was why he started hit the man with the same gun that he held in his hand.

BANG!