Instinct

"Would you like to come inside?"

Jungkook snorts humorlessly in disbelief at her request as he eased on the brakes.

"I'm sorry?" he says with his eyes low and on his gear shift. Tanya is looking over at him from the passenger seat, leaning against the headrest. They were now outside of The Heights complex entrance, the engine of his old school mustang purring as he idled underneath the carport.

Jungkook glances over at her, pushing his hair away from his face to see her.

Tanya's eyes were hooded and her dark lashes fanned slowly as she blinked.

"Would you like to come up to my apartment?" she repeats the offer, sounding much sweeter this time. Jungkook's brow furrows in genuine surprise.

"You want me...to come upstairs..." he asks and Tanya smiles.

"Yes."

"But....why?" his frown deepens.

"For a drink. If you're free that is....No pressure." she shrugs. There was a way she looked at him with such innocence despite her radiating the sexiest aura that ever existed. It has Jungkook mentally tugging at his collar. He looks away from her to gather his wits and to avoid getting stuck in her intimidating stare again. As he looked over his hood and through the windshield, lightning crashed and the rain came down harder than before.

He was beginning to wonder if it was going to flood. The drive over to the luxurious side of the city was difficult enough, so getting to his side of town would have been a task even for the best of drivers.

"I just feel like I owe you..." Tanya summons his eye again, smirking at the way Jungkook adamantly avoids hers. She turns her body to him and the action has the peak of cleavage under her coat widening a bit, pushing her breasts out towards him a bit as she readjusted. His eyes fell on them accidentally and he shakes his head emphatically.

"No. You don't..it's fine. Really..." he says looking away pointedly. Tanya's gaze falls on the skin of his neck lazily and she feels a slight tingle in her throat.

thirsty...

"But I do though. For being so nice. For giving me a ride...You didn't have to do that and I would feel terrible if I couldn't repay you for your kindness... somehow..."

At her choice of words, Jungkook feels his skin go warm and he shifts in his seat as he processed her offer. He lets out a nervous chuckle as he exhaled, glancing around them nervously to make sure there wasn't any car behind them waiting. But there was no one. Not even on their way over there. The entire city seemed eerily vacant that night now that he thought of it but he quickly chalks it up to the weather.

If he were smarter, he would have taken that as a sign.

"Unless you have plans, of course. I don't want to impose...If not though... I insist." she says as her eyes slowly scanned Jungkooks demeanor. She could sense the apprehension rolling off of him along with the excitement that heated his pulse. She could smell it in his blood.