Quick Fix

Taking a hit from his blunt and exhaling it to the side, Yoongi regards Jungkook with confusion painted on his face

Taking a hit from his blunt and exhaling it to the side, Yoongi regards Jungkook with confusion painted on his face. He seems as if he's just woken up, wearing a wide-necked white tee with baggy flannel patterned pants. His shaggy black mane sticks up in some places, his brow deeply creased as he assessed the figure taking up his doorway.

"Gahdamn.......you, my friend, look like a bag of shit," he remarks, coughing some more. Jungkook rolls his eyes before pushing past Yoongi so he could enter.

"Very funny...Now watch out... I'm sizzling.." he grumbles, referring to the literal burn he felt inside and out due to his thirst and the encroaching sunrise. He nudges Yoongi as he stepped over the threshold, making him laugh as he tucked the rolled vice between his lips.

"I knew I smelled bacon.." Yoongi remarks comically as he shut the door.

Jungkook heads deeper into the basement apartment comfortably, stumbling around to adjust the black-out curtains that lined the street-level windows to ensure the only light in the room came from the inside. Once finished, Yoongi approaches him in the dim living room area.

"You know, I was actually starting to worry...hadnt heard from you in a while. Youre one of my most regular customers considering the type of shit I supply for you..." he puffs and Jungkook nods as he turned around, grimacing while he unzipped his hoodie.

"Yeah...i've been laying low" he exhales, tossing it aside. Yoongi is walking into his kitchen casually, looking like a train as the smoke trailed from his head. Jungkook remains planted in the middle of the living room, watching him warily.

"I see..." he calls over his shoulder. He opens his fridge, bending briefly to retrieve a canned energy drink.

"So...."He pauses to pop the tab, quickly sucking up the carbonated bubbles that gathered from the mouth of the can.

"...what brings you over on this fine mornNINGGG!!? " he says as he turned around, gasping and flinching at Jungkook suddenly being directly in front of him. He's shirtless and panting, his dark tattoo's becoming riddled with faint black veins that matched the ones surrounding his eyes. His expression is dazed and exhausted, his irises seeming off focus as he stared into Yoongi's.

The hand holding the energy drink shakes slightly and Yoongi stumbles back to lean against the refrigerator.

"Man what the hell...You were just over there.." he stammers and Jungkook lets out a sigh that's overlayed by a deep growl.

"Why do think I'm here?" a voice unlike his own grumbles from his lips and he takes a menacing step towards Yoongi.

As if to answer for him, Jungkook grimaces at the onslaught of viciously demanding whispers, causing him to stumble away to lean against a counter behind him.

Yoongi maintains his distance despite being increasingly concerned with how Jungkook was now curling into himself, dropping to his knees, and pressing his palms firmly against his ears.