Kill

(TW: blood, slight gore, violence)

A soft breeze flows over the body of his old school mustang

Its engine purring at every shift, coasting smoothly over the blackened road ahead of it.

Night was descending slowly and the Belt of Venus painted the horizon.

Jungkook lifts his gaze from what was ahead to catch a final glimpse of the sunset, growing smaller and faint in the distance.

It was gorgeous, cyan melting into coral, centered at his back with a winding road shrinking into it.

He furrows his brow suddenly as in a blink of an eye, the sun vanished. It seems as if all of the light in his world was smothered by darkness.

He turns briefly in his seat to look through his back window, keeping his hand grasped tightly on the steering wheel.

I.... could have sworn it was just there...

How long have I been on this road?

How long would it be until I see the sun again?

Where will I go now?

What will I do?

Jungkook turns back to face the road, staring into the dark with only his headlights beaming against the asphalt.

White line after white line.

Mile after mile.

Jungkook kept driving mindlessly into the unknown.

And he heard a whisper...

Jungkook...

He blinks rapidly as if he was having trouble staying awake, shaking his head to dispel the voice.

Jungkook...

The image of her face fills his mind. Grey eyes become all he can see over his dashboard.

Grey eyes...

Dark hair...

Glowing skin...