Exhume

"Who was he?"

Jungkook speaks for the first time in hours, staring blankly ahead at the skyline. A humid breeze blows through his hair, tainting his senses with the overwhelming scents of the city.

A saddened smirk lifts on his lips when the saltiness of the ocean fills him with nostalgia

A saddened smirk lifts on his lips when the saltiness of the ocean fills him with nostalgia. Memories of his hometown and his life before that he could never return to.

What would his mother say when another holiday passed and a card from him never came?

What would his father do when the money he secretly sent to his now-closed account would be returned?

What would they think a year from now?

Two..or three...

...when every trace of the life they'd created was stripped from existence and the time for reconciliation had officially expired since the heart born of their blood was no longer beating.

These were the thoughts that plagued his mind now that the loudness had settled, the bloodthirsty haze lifted, and the whispers of impulse had ceased.

It was a bittersweet relief.

Sweet, only because the pain was over and he finally felt like himself, super senses and untapped abilities aside.

Bitter because for the first time in his life, he did something he never imagined he would do.

He killed a man.

The first time Jungkook fed from a living person, it was more than his body's need for sustenance but a carnal release he never knew he needed. He became something that could only be described as a monster and the scariest part of it all...

...was how much he enjoyed it.

16 days ago..

Week one...

Several days had passed since Jungkook's death and Tanya had successfully dragged him to the brink of insanity, keeping him chained and feeding him bag after bag of preserved blood until his body wouldn't accept any more.

She knew that was not what he wanted. Not what it needed. But the sadist in her was aroused by the limit she was able to push him to. Aroused by his begging and writhing against her sweat stained sheets.

But the remnants of her former self, though pretty much long gone, began to feel something else towards the man and his suffering..

Week two....

The last of Jungkook's resolve fought a losing battle against the beast inside of him. Tanya was grateful for the size of the well insulated apartment and that sounds of her bedroom couldnt be detected in the foyer.