A Break At The Beach

Nearing Lilycove City, Steven helps me off Latios so I can return him. Steven holds onto me and immediately heads to the pokemon center. We go in and Nurse Joy quickly comes over to us, asking, "Goodness, are you alright?!" "I just twisted my ankle, that's all." Steven interrupted, "Can you help her?" She nodded, "Of course, please, have a seat." Steven guided me to a sofa and sat me down. I took off my shoe as Nurse Joy called her Audino over. "Audino, use Heal Pulse on her ankle, please." Audino touched my ankle, causing it to glow. As the glow faded, Audino cried happily and I could instantly tell my ankle was better. I moved it around and said, "That's much better, it's still a little sore though." Nurse Joy smiled, "Just give it a little while, the soreness should go away soon." "Ok, thank you." Steven then said, "Here, let's go outside for a bit. We'll take it easy until your ankle's completely better." I nodded, and before I could get up, Steven picked me up in his arms. He carried me to the battle area outside the pokemon center, setting me down on a bench. "Now, let's just relax a bit. You said your ankle was still a little sore?" "Yeah, just a little."

He keeled in front of me, slipping off my shoe. He lightly touched my ankle and asked, "Does it hurt when I touch it?" I winced and I knew Steven took that as a yes. He held my foot up and gave it a light kiss before getting up and sitting beside me. I grabbed my pokeballs and released my pokemon while saying, "We might as well let our pokemon out too." Steven did the same, then said, "I'll get some lunch for all of us. Stay here and rest, I don't want you to do a thing." Before I could protest, Steven had already gone back inside. I sighed and watched as the pokemon waited around for their food. Steven soon came back with trays of pokemon food and a plate of sandwiches. He gave the pokemon their food, then sat down beside me with the sandwiches. After we finished our lunch, Steven asked, "Do you want to share an ice cream?" "Sure." "What flavor?" "Chocolate, if that's ok with you." "Yeah, be right back." He went inside and came back out with a chocolate ice cream on a cone. He sat beside me and draped an arm around me. I took off my other shoe and curled up beside him, licking the ice cream he's holding up in front of me. Steven leans forward and gazes straight into my eyes as he steals a lick of ice cream. I smile and continue licking my side of the ice cream, watching Steven do the same.

By the time we finish our ice cream, our pokemon are also finished eating. Latios and Steven's Skarmory were flying around while the others laid around or played. All except for Aggron and Tyranitar, who sat under a tree together. I smiled as I watched them, laying against Steven as he wraps his arms around me. "Steven?" "Hmm?" "How much farther is your home?" "Mossdeep City is just a little ways across the ocean from here. It's not far." "Good, we're almost there." "Of course, we're not traveling until your ankle's better. You are my top priority." I smiled and snuggled against his chest, "I know." "In fact, if your ankle's ok tomorrow, would you like to go swimming at the beach?" "That sounds great." We spent the day relaxing outside, talking and watching our pokemon. As it got dark, we returned our pokemon and Steven walked me to my room. We said our goodnights and I pecked Steven's lips before entering my room for the night.

The next morning, I get up and realize my ankle doesn't hurt anymore. I change and fix my hair, rushing out to join Steven for breakfast, telling him that my ankle is better. We then head outside as I say, "We need to go find some swimsuits." "There should be a shop that has some." We quickly find one, going inside to look. Steven grabbed some steel blue swim trunks, buying them and putting them on. I couldn't quite decide yet, so I said, "Steven, why don't you go on to the beach. I can't decide yet." "You sure?" "Yeah, I'll be there soon." "Ok, see you in a bit." He left and I continued looking. I finally decided on a black and pink bikini, buying and changing into it. I head down to the beach afterwards, seeing Steven looking out at the ocean. "Steven!" "Alyssia, I-" He turned toward me, stopping mid-sentence as he stared at me with wide eyes. "What?" He slowly walked toward me and said, "You are so beautiful." I blushed a bit as he held out a hand to me. I took it and he lead me into the water. We waded in the water as it slowly got deeper. Steven gave me a playful grin before grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed and said, "Hey, put me down!" "Nope." He quickly got to the deeper water and tossed me in. As I surfaced, I grabbed Steven's hand and drug him in with me. We both laughed as we had fun swimming and playing around.

After awhile, we got out and laid out a couple of towels. I laid on my back in the sun with Steven beside me. I opened one eye and looked at Steven, who was now on his side, looking at me. I smiled and closed my eye, feeling Steven scoot closer to me. I suddenly feel his lips against my cheek and his hand stroking my arm. His lips slowly move from my cheek, to my neck, then to my shoulder, leaving sweet kisses on my skin. Steven definitely knows how to be sweet and show how much he cares. I stifle a giggle as Steven's fingers brush across my side. "Steven." He looks at me, "Yes?" "Are you having fun giving me affection?" "That depends, are you enjoying it?" "Yeah." "Then yes, I am having fun." I close my eyes again and let him continue. His lips move to my neck and he starts kissing my skin. He suddenly kisses a sensitive spot that causes me to gasp as my eyes open wide. He chuckles at my reaction and playfully nips at my neck a bit. I hold back a moan as I say, "Steven, s-stop." He stops and gives me a smile, "As you wish. I'm sorry for teasing." "It's alright, I don't mind, just not here, in public." He nods and we both decide to go on back to the pokemon center upon seeing the sunset. I go to my room and change, meeting Steven outside for dinner. We eat and decide to leave Lilycove City tomorrow. We soon head back to our rooms for the night. I'm pretty eager to leave, I've been wanting to see Steven's home. I quickly fall asleep, thinking of Steven the whole time.