A New Mega Stone

After Wally left, Steven kissed my cheek and said, "So, I know a place you might want to check out." I smiled at him and scooted closer, "And where's that?" "Shoal Cave. It's just past Mossdeep." "Sounds like a plan." He wrapped an arm around me and quietly said, "Then we can come back and stay at my place for the night." "That sounds nice." I pecked his lips and stood up, returning my pokemon. Steven did the same and together we left the pokemon center. We went over to the shore and Steven pointed and said, "Can you see it? Shoal Cave is just ahead." I nodded, I could definitely see it, it really wasn't that far. I called out Latios and we rode him over to the entrance of Shoal Cave, returning him once we got there. The water here was shallow, and as we entered the cavern, half the floor was submerged in water. Steven then said, "Well, looks like we came during a high tide." "High tide?" "When the tides are high, most of Shoal Cave is submerged underwater. So right now, we're unable to go to the lower floors." I frowned a bit and replied, "That's too bad, I was looking forward to exploring this place." Steven placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "It's alright, we can still look around here." "I guess you're right." Steven took my hand and walked me further into the cave.

We made our way deeper into Shoal Cave, avoiding the deep areas filled with water. We'd have to sometimes climb up or down rocky ledges in order to get to different areas. At one point, I almost slipped and fell, but I was lucky that Steven was ahead of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the ledge and into his arms. He sighed, "That was a close one." "Thanks, Steven." He released me and smiled. After we went as far as we could, we stopped and turned back. With Steven helping me along the way, we made it back to the shallow water and sand that let us know we were close to the entrance. I followed Steven, wading through the water until I felt something under my foot. I squeaked in surprise and jumped up, grabbing onto Steven as he asked, "What?! What's wrong?!" "I stepped on something!" I slowly went back over to the spot, feeling around with my foot until I felt something. It didn't move, so I reached my hands down and grabbed it. Whatever it was, it was smooth and hard. I slowly tugged it out of the sand and lifted it up out of the water. Steven examined it closely as I gasped, "Steven, isn't this a mega stone?" His eyes widened, "It is, it looks like...Aggronite." "Woah, Steven, this means you could mega evolve Aggron!" With his mouth slightly open, I placed it in his hands. He looked back up at me and said, "You are very lucky to just stumble upon a mega stone." "It's yours now, Steven. Let's head back and fix it up a bit." He nodded and we both left, riding Latios back to Mossdeep City.

We went straight to Steven's house, releasing Aggron from his pokeball. Steven held up the Aggronite and said, "Look at this, Aggron. Alyssia found your mega stone. You'll be able to mega evolve, just like Tyranitar." Aggron cried happily, and Tyranitar popped out of her pokeball, surprising me. She went over and checked out the Aggronite in Steven's hands. I laughed, "Oh, you want to see too, Tyranitar?" She nodded and watched as Steven fit the mega stone into a brace and fastened it to Aggron's arm. Aggron gazed at the mega stone on his arm and looked at Tyranitar with a smile. Tyranitar licked his cheek and nuzzled against him. I smiled and said, "They're so cute together." Steven wrapped an arm around me and whispered in my ear, "So are we." "I think we should let all of our pokemon out for awhile." He agreed and we released our pokemon. Good thing Steven's house is more secluded from the rest of the town, it gives our pokemon a place to relax and have fun. Steven took my hand and led me inside, leaving our pokemon outside.

Steven asked, "So, what would you like to do?" I shrugged and said, "Anything's fine with me, whatever you want to do." "How about a movie?" "Sure." I sat on the couch as Steven looked through a small shelf of movies, picking one out and putting it in. He then sat beside me and wrapped an arm around me as I curled up and laid my head against his chest. The movie Steven picked was a romantic one about a pokemon princess who fell in love with a peasant pokemon and they ran away in order to be together. By the end of the movie, I was in tears. Certain parts were so sad, but the ending was so happy that I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer. Steven noticed my tears, and with a worried expression, he asked, "Why are you crying?" I managed to reply between sobs, "Because...that movie...was so...emotional." He smiled and hugged me, allowing me to cry into his chest. After a bit, I pulled away from Steven and looked into his eyes. His hands cupped my face and he wiped away my remaining tears. I hadn't even realized how dark it had gotten outside. "Steven, is it ok if I use you're shower?" "Of course, go ahead." I got up and quickly poked my head outside, saying goodnight to our pokemon, then rushed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, smirking at the idea that came to my mind, and changed into a silky, black nightgown. I came out to see Steven on the couch, waiting for me. As soon as he saw me, he got up and came closer, his eyes wide as he stared at me. I grinned and walked past him, lightly touching his face as I went and said, "I'll be waiting in your room."

I sat on Steven's bed, waiting for him to get done with his shower. I sighed and laid back, stretching my arms over my head. I relaxed and laid there with my eyes closed. "Alyssia?" My eyes snap open and I quickly sit up to see Steven in the doorway, wearing a bluish grey pajama shirt and pants. He tilted his head and asked, "What are you doing?" "I told you I'd be waiting, but I was getting tired." He came over and sat beside me, scooting close and whispering in my ear, "I like the nightgown, did you wear it just for me?" I grinned, "Maybe." He suddenly pulled me into his lap and kissed me. I moved my legs so that I was straddling him and I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went around my waist. He trailed kisses down to my neck and he quietly said, "Now that we're not in public, I can do this." I felt his teeth graze my skin as he playfully nipped at my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips. He chuckled at my reaction and finally stopped, laying his head against my chest. We stayed that way for awhile, just enjoying our time together. Steven yawned, causing me to smile and ask, "Are you getting tired?" He nodded against my chest and said, "Yeah, listening to your heartbeat is very soothing, though it's a bit fast." I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?" He smiled and said, "Although, I'm not one to talk." He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. His heart was pounding. I giggled, "I can see that, let's get some sleep." He agreed and we climbed into bed. I snuggled against him as his arms held me close. He kissed my head and said, "Goodnight, Alyssia, my love." "Goodnight, Steven." I quickly drifted off to sleep in Steven's arms.