Chapter 8

Rose looked up from her desk, smiling as she saw Ransom approaching her with a bouquet of sunflowers. She grinned as she stood up, taking them from him as he kissed her cheek, "thank you Ransom. You don't have to get me flowers every time you see me."

He chuckled, "I do though. Are you ready to go."

She nodded, grabbing her blazer from the back of her chair as she grabbed his hand.

"You look beautiful in yellow. Makes you shine more than you already do." He smiled at her blush as he inspected her yellow sundress.

"Stop it Ransom."

He shrugged as they waited for the elevator, "stop what?"

She giggled as she entered the elevator ahead of him, "undressing me with your eyes."

Ransom stood just behind her as he leaned down to her ear, "but you're so beautiful, I want you naked all the time." He ran his hand down her back, to her ass, to her thigh.

She pushed his hand away, "what if someone comes on the elevator?"

He shrugged, "you better be quiet then."

She groaned as she felt his hand between her legs from behind as he lifted the back of her dress. He pushed her underwear to the side, making her gasp as he quickly shoved two fingers deep inside her. He chuckled as she stumble slightly as the elevator dinged and someone stepped on, standing in front of them, facing away.

Ransom heard her panting, trying to control her breathing as he thrusted harder, feeling her close. He slowed down as the person in front of them got off, leaving them alone again. "You better cum quickly Rosie." He heard her groan as he picked his speed back up again, watching her clutch onto the hand rail as she tightened around his fingers.

"God Ransom..." She moaned as she pushed back against his hand as she tried to remain on her feet through her orgasm.

Ransom laughed, removing his hand as he heard her sigh. He wrapped his arm firmly around her waist as he helped her off the elevator.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Rose smiled at Ransom as they were finishing up dinner. "Thanks for dinner Ransom. I should come make you dinner sometime."

He nodded as he smiled, "I'd like that Rosie. And I don't mind taking you out. I just want to spend more time with you. You sure I can't see you tomorrow? Or spend the night with me tonight?"

She groaned, "I wish I could spend the night, but I can't. I'm sorry Ransom."

He sighed, "okay. You enjoy playing hard to get."

She laughed, "maybe a little bit. You have to take me back to the office. My car is in the parking garage."

Ransom nodded, "okay."

Once they were in the parking garage, parked next to her car, she leaned over to him, kissing him urgently. Ransom moaned, "you can't kiss me like that unless it's going to lead somewhere."

She grinned, "who said it's not?" She removed her underwear as she heard him moan again. She leaned over, undoing his pants as she pulled his cock out.

"I don't have a condom."

She groaned, "I don't care today Ransom. I need you."

He groaned, nodding as she straddled him in his seat as he pushed it all the way back. "Fuck."

She lowered herself onto him slowly, "I'm not sure I'll ever get used to how big you are." She heard him chuckle as she bore her hips all the way down on him.

Ransom moaned, "you're so amazing." He gripped her hips, guiding her, "don't stop Rosie." He heard her whimper as she nodded, leaning down to kiss him, her tongue finding his as it fought for control.

She moaned loudly as he pulled her down harder and harder on him.

Ransom nodded, "cum on my cock Rosie. Please." He saw her nod as she rested her hands on his chest, digging her nails in as she threw her head back.

"Ransom!" She screamed his name as she tried to steady herself, feeling Ransom pull her body to his as he held her through her orgasm. He kissed her, gripping her hips firmly as she felt him pulsing inside her as he grunted. She sat back in her seat as she watched Ransom still laying back, out of breath. She giggled, "thank you."

Ransom laughed, looking at her, "I've never had sex in the beemer before. Most girls are too good for car sex."

She laughed, shrugging, "I'm not too good for sex, no matter where it is Ransom.

He moaned as he pulled her lips back to his. He sighed, finally pulling away as he adjust his pants before fixing his seat. "You're driving me crazy Rosie."

She giggled, "me too Ransom." She picked up her underwear, handing them to him as she heard him groan, "for you. Call me later."

He nodded, "I'll see you next weekend."

She turned back to him before getting out of the car. "I don't know what to get you for your birthday."

He shrugged, "I just want to see you and show you off to my family."

She leaned over to kiss him once more, "you got it. This time as your real girlfriend and not fake one?"

He grinned, "I'd like that Rosie."

She nodded, "me too. And afterwards, can we talk?" She saw him shrug and nod.

"Of course we can."

She smiled, "okay, goodbye Ransom."

"Goodbye beautiful."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Rose took a picture of the sunflowers Ransom got for her that she placed on her dresser. She sent him the picture as she laid in bed.

Really brightens up the room

Ransom
*You* really brighten up the room

LOL
Why do you always say the right things?

Ransom
I don't know
I can't stop thinking about you in my car earlier
Who are you?

I'm just Rose
You didn't like it?

Ransom
You know I did
You feel amazing
I love feeling you gripping me

Ugh Ransom
Don't get me turned on before I need to sleep

Ransom
LOL
Why not? I am

Good
I hope you use those panties I left you

Ransom
Oh I am

I can't wait to see you again

Ransom
Me too
I need you

I need you too
I hate saying that

Ransom
Me too
Goodnight beautiful

Goodnight Ransom 😘

Ransom
😘😘