12. Trouble, Romance and Old Friends.

~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

"No, you are cheating!" Asmaara winced after I took my turn and won the game again. Having nothing to do around this house, we decided to play snakes and ladders. I won three times in a row and that was really starting to bug her now.

She huffed and I laughed, setting up the game again. "Rematch?" I asked.

"No thanks," she sighed and I laughed even more. Irritated, she threw a cushion at me but, I caught it in time. However, before I could reply, my phone beeped and flashed Adeel's name.

"What's up, bro?" I asked, still chuckling. "Problem!" He sighed and I sat up straight.

"Our makeup artist can't make it. Uska Visa nahi lag raha," he added. I ran a hand through my hair, "now what?"

"I am trying to find one here but, I don't think kuch hone wala hai. You will probably have to find one there," he added and I exhaled a deep sigh. "Kuch karte hein."

I threw my head in my hands. Ek baad ek- problems. Why can't things go as planned? Ab make up artist kahaan se laau?

"Hey everything ok?" Asmaara's voice caught my attention and I looked up at her. I couldn't bring myself to say anything so, I shook my head, 'no,' and headed upstairs.

~~~PREET's POV~~~

I stood in front of my cupboard and sighed. There is absolutely nothing to wear in my old clothes and I can't be bothered unzipping my bags right now. That's a hassle and I am too tired for that. Honestly, I could still sleep for hours but, that would only screw up my sleeping pattern. Damn, why does travelling have to be so tiring?

"Hey, peekachu," a whisper brushed past my ear and two arms sneaked their way around my waist, making me forget about how tired I was- literally two seconds ago. Hussain rested his chin on my shoulder and I giggled. "Peekachu? Really?"

"Shh," he whispered, placing his hand on my belly, "let me talk to my baby." I laughed and pushed him away, "well I am busy right now. Next time book an appointment."

I walked past him and he held my wrist, just as I had expected. He pulled me into him and held me firmly against his frame. "Oh is that a smile I see on your face?"

I suppressed my giggle and shook my head, "no."

"Is that so?"

"Yup," I said, making no efforts in wriggling out of his arms.

"Well then, I know exactly what to do," Hussain murmured and kissed my ear lob before softly pushing my hair aside.

I tilted my head to the other side as Hussain moved a little further and pressed his cold lips against my neck. Then he slowly made a trail of kissing along my shoulder, making my insides go crazy. Suddenly Hussain stopped and turned me around. Resting his index finger under my chin, he lifted my head up and leaned in to rest his forehead on mine. A smirk appeared on his lips as his arms wrapped around my waist again.

"And that reminds me- we still have a kiss due," he said hoarsely, reminding me of the moment that got ruined by his phone call.

"And what if I don't feel like it anymore?" I asked, teasingly, and he silently started taking baby steps towards me. As a result, I stepped back and soon my back was touching the wall.

Hussain took my hand and brought it near his face. kissing the knuckles softly, he asked, "are you sure you don't feel like it?"

He was literally teasing me right now! Why does this man makes it so hard for me to breath?