36. Kiss You?

Hey lovelies :*

Just a quick note, if you don't follow me on social media, then you probably don't know that I uploaded db's latest radio show on my Facebook page.
SNOWFLAKES - WATTPAD is the name. Feel free to check it out if you want to ^_^

Don't forget to leave me lots of comment ;)

HappyReading!

~~

A strangely familiar reflection in the window's glass, caught my attention and I gasped. Before I could push the person away, two large hands came from the either side of me, sliding across my face. I tried screaming but, my voice died as those hands pressed tighter against my mouth, tearing the oxygen away from me completely.

"Pehle bolo chillao gi nahi?" He asked and I groaned under his palm. From the space between my parted lips, I jabbed my teeth in his thick Palm, as harshly as I could.

"Aaahhh! Kaat liya!" I heard the cry and rolled my eyes. I wanted to throw my chappal at this person.

My elbow stabbed his chest and he stumbled backwards. I spun around to whack his head with my hand bag but, thanks to my height, I was only able to reach up to his shoulder.

"Mamma!" He cried, hiding his head, and I whacked his shoulder again. "What the hell Dr Bilal?!"

"What did I do?" He asked, staring at his palm where I had bit him, "I just came to wish you!"

"Wish me like this?! Heart fail ho jata mera!" I yelled back between loud and shallow breaths.

"Not my fault you didn't see me the whole time!" He groaned, "Aur Kitni baatien karti ho tum larkiyaan! Bak bak bak bak!"

"Aap meri baatien sun rahe the?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Sorry."

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before he broke it, "and happy birthday."

I gasped, "you knew?"

"Yeah, I was there when your dad ordered your new car," he said, "I called your house and office number but, you weren't available. Cellphone number toh aaj tak tumne diya hi nahi."

Milega bhi nahi.

"Oh! Acha come inside!" I insisted but he shook is head, refusing the offer. "Phir kabhi aaunga jab uncle aur aunty se bhi mil saku."

"Umm ok," I smiled and he walked away.

Pata nahi kya cheez hai yeh? Na theek se dost bana sakti hoon aur na hi khushi khushi iska gala daba sakti hoon. Ugh!

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts and pulled my handbag up to my shoulder as I walked inside my house. Dark and silent like always. All the curtains were drawn but, the main door still provided enough light for me to walk up to the main switch. I flicked it on and off a couple of times but, it didn't work for some reason. It's not like we missed out on paying the bill or anything.

My heart pounded against my rib when I heard the faint sound of foot steps echoing in the empty room.

"W-who is it?" I called out and earned no reply. Suddenly the main door closed, making a loud banging sound. I flinched at the sudden loss of light. My throat felt dry as I tried thinking about other possible ways of running but, my mind felt numb. What if it's a murderer? What if it's-