29. Gone Wrong

Writing Long Chapters Is Annoying.. It's So Hard To Proof Read Them LOL

-
~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

8 AM and we are finally packing up now. It was our last night shoot in New Zealand- In fact, our last shoot here! I don't know how many Shehry has planned for New York though but, I am sure that there isn't much left for me. I guess majority of the work left are Zara's scenes and all the post production work. This is going to be an amazing project!

"I swear Imma gonna kiss the floor any second!" Zara complained, dramatically and I let out a chuckle.

"Sure! Even I am missing my bed. Three nights back to back. Uff," I sighed as Jess approached us.

"Haan bhai kya miss ho raha hai woh hame bhi pata hai!" Adeel smirked, giving Zara a high five and I glared at their annoying faces.

Jess smiled at our alien chat and turned to Zara, "right! It's our last meeting before your flight, I guess!"

Zara stood up and hugged her, "aww why? Are you not joining us tonight?"

"Uh no," Jess shook her head and I noticed how Adeel shifted in his chair, "I have to attend another dinner tonight."

"Come on, it can't be more important than us," I insisted and she laughed. "Uhh family drama again, Hussain."

"So, you are seeing that jerk again tonight?" Adeel asked, lowly, and I raised my eyebrow at him. He scowled at me.

"That Jerk has a name and even if I am meeting him, you have got nothing to do with it!" Jess snapped at him and Zara gave me a look. You know that wow-I-am-enjoying-this Wala look? Yeah.

"Hussain, I'll see you sometime before your flight, yeah? Bye!" She quickly gave me a side hug and walked out, without addressing Adeel.

"Tujhe pasand aa gayi hai yeh?" I casually asked Adeel and he chose to not answer. "Toh jal kyun raha hai saaley?" I added.

"I'll be back!" Zara got up and awkwardly excused herself. I guess, she realised that we needed a bit of space here. We watched her leave and then I turned to Adeel again, "Ab bhonk?"

"Woh dost hai meri bas. Plus she likes that Sean guy," he groaned, "He is rich and classy and main kahan- ek simple sa manager." The last part came out more like a whisper and I sighed.

"Do you really think that she is that shallow?" I raised an eyebrow and annoyed, he got up to leave.

I picked up my car keys and we walked towards my car. Well not exactly my car as I had borrowed it from Gurmeet. I drove silently for thirty minutes before pulling over in the driveway.

"By the way, that classy and rich Sean guy is also a divorcee," I said once I killed the engine but, Adeel showed no sign of interest, "three times dude and this might end up being his fourth."

"The point is?" He asked and I smirked to myself. I know you care, my boy! "Come let's walk," I offered, stepping out of the car and he quietly followed.

"The point is that ki ek baar chance maar ke dekhle, you have nothing to lose anyway," I shrugged.

"Pagal hai? Ami jaan le lengi meri!" He jumped at me, "unhei Indian Christian bhi chalegi par Gori? Not possible!"

I laughed at his reaction, "Dude, tu thora ro dena and she will agree. After all, you are her only son."

He rolled his eyes and sat on the swing. We were now at the back of the house. "Sabki maa Shaista aunty jaisi nahi hoti," he sighed, "she treats Preet like her own daughter- like Maha! But my mom- never."