51. My Riesens (Reasons)

YO!

I AM SO SORRY!!

A lot is happening in life ... Exams, assignments, end of the year parties, birthdays and what not.

I got really busy. Shovy :(

~*~*~

About my last author's note, I got mixed comments but, most of you wanted extra chaps. And a lot of you asked for no twist.

So, I can't promise how many extra chaps there will be but, no twist.

Initially the epilogue was going to be one long chap of '3 months later' but I'll fill in a couple of chaps between that time. Not too many because I don't want to stretch it too much because then it will get boring.

HappyReading <3

~~*~~*~~

~~~ROOP's POV~~~

Bipolar disorder.

I am sure he has that.

"Come on!" He called again, a smile lingering on his lips; as he held the car's door for me and I quickly slipped inside.

First he tells me that I am not supposed to be a part of his family functions and then he makes me stay when I am willing to leave. Inke upar wale hisse main zaroor koi problem hai.

"Seatbelt," I shivered at his voice and looked up. "Seatbelt," Waqas repeated and I realised what he was asking for.

"Haathon main mehendi lagi hai?" He asked and I looked down at my hands, nodding. He exhaled a sharp breath, "Roop, buckle up your seatbelt."

I mentally face palmed myself as I fiddled with the strap. That was supposed to be a taunt. I wasn't supposed to look down at my hands.

"Pagal," he chuckled and I scowled at him. "Aap pagal."

He glanced in my direction and raised an eyebrow. I gulped and I looked away. Something about those eyes is so captivating. I don't know why that look always sends a shiver down my spine. 

"Tumhaare saath reh kar ho Gaya hoon," he muttered just before the engine roared to life.

"Toh main chali aati hoon," I almost opened the door when he reversed the car in full speed. I gasped as he pressed the breaks and smirked at me, "you wish."

It's ok Roop, he is just teasing. He is not a killer jo itna Dar rahi hai. But why did he ask me to stay? Tabiyat toh theek hai?

The car raced through the almost empty streets and soon we were right outside our houses. Waqas opened his garage with the remote and parked inside. I stepped out quickly and inhaled the cold air. That ride was silent and awkward.

"Good night!" I smiled at him, "and thanks for dropping me home."

"You have no idea how much time I wasted while dropping you home," he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.