Ch 39. Bad News

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

"I am home!" I announced just as I locked the main door behind me.

I had just dropped Maha at Nosh's for the weekend so I could spend some time alone with Preet. Next week everyone will be back. Shehry and Waqas from India and Mom and dad from Pakistan. They specially went there to pick up my grandma's ring for Shehry's engagement. She had saved it for his wife and now Asmaara will be wearing it soon.

"Preet?" I called out but, received no response. Tensed

READ THIS::

I am not sure why the chap isn't showing anymore :0 I don't know where it went but I don't have time to remember and rewrite this.

So, here is a summary until I write it again:

Basically, Preet was feeling low about not being able to fit in her clothes and hussain took her for shopping. She was acting up, tensed about how her mother had complications during pregnancy. They both had a fight yet Hussain tried to sort it out, made her eat something and asked her to take rest. She fainted after realising that she was bleeding.

Asmaara was at Paige's Bachelorette party where Jess told her to stay away from Clair as that girl is 'bad news'. Nevertheless, she approaches Asmaara and Asmaara talks to her. She drinks from the glass Clair had ordered and faints.