37. Under The Stars

Hey!

Just a note before you read the chap....

Lately I got some comments on Sajdah about how I am making Muslims look bad by the way I wrote Hussain's POVs. I just want to say, I never intended any of that. Plus, I am not here to give you an image of how Muslims are; YOU GUYS KNOW BETTER. AND these books are fiction so, If anything happens in here, IT DOES NOT MEAN DB ARE LIKE THAT.
I have just chosen them as the faces of my characters because it gives me an image of the scenes when I write. I am not here to portray a bad image of DhoomBros or Muslims.
Still, if anything in any of my stories offend you or you think that it might offend someone else, PLEASE do let me know and I'll work on it.
You can message me or leave a comment.. I don't bite, guys! :P

I write what I WANT to write and I don't regret it what so ever but, at the same time, I need to know what might make others uncomfortable because everything goes online and I should respect my reader's feelings.... . :)

HappyReading <3

~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I ... Can I kiss you?" He whispered. His eyes intensely dark like he really meant it. There was no hidden smirk on his face.

He actually asked me that? What do I do? Do I let him? I shouldn't, right? But, We are going to get married soon. Well, we aren't married yet. I have never been as confused in my entire life. I don't know what to say. How do I say no without upsetting him? Or should I just go with the flow?

His eyes lowered to my lips again as he inched closer and I just stood there, still debating what to do. I finally closed my eyes, my breath dangerously uneven, and moments later I felt his soft lips on my forehead. They stayed there for a few seconds and I felt like every inch of my body was on fire. He pulled away and I shivered as I parted my eyelids. He smiled down at me and my trembling lips failed to form one. I just watched him as he leaned forward again and rested his forehead on mine.

"You are supposed to say no if something makes you uncomfortable," he whispered, looking straight into my eyes, "unless.... you really wanted me to kiss you."

My eyes widened as he smirked at me and I instantly pulled away, "no I didn't."

"Come on! You did!" Shehry laughed and I narrowed my eyes at him, "this red shade that just popped up on your cheeks says that you did!"

"No!"

"just admit it!" He pulled my cheek and jerked his hand away.

"Oh! In time!" He announced and I looked up to see the waiter approaching us. He came along and placed the dishes on the table before disappearing again.

Shehry pulled my chair out again and I sat down. Suddenly I felt his warm breath near my right cheek and I turned to look at me.

"Don't worry! That day isn't too far. I'll fulfil your wish soon," he winked and I almost forgot how to breath.

Did I really want it to happen?

~~~SHEHRY'S POV~~~

"Do you think that's the southern cross?" Asmaara asked and I murmured. "Hmm if you think it is, then it is."