1

Soobin groaned as he woke up due to his alarm going off, he quickly got up and checked his phone receiving texts from his boyfriend yeonjun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun<3
"Good morning bin"

"When does your class end today?"

"I will be at the gate"

Okay:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soobin's pov

I then got ready and left for class. After I met with Yeonjun I left for class "yo taehyun?" I said to get his attention "hm?" He replied with a tired voice "I heard there's gonna be a new student" I said "I wonder if she's hot" taehyun said back "bet she's hot" I said as I placed $20 on the desk "nah I bet she looks like the rest of the girls here" he said as he placed another $20, then we shake on it.

A few minutes past by until mr. Kim comes in but with someone I've never seen before. "Class this is our new student, hueningkai" and that's when we locked eyes I couldn't hear anything it was like everything around me wasn't important but that got interrupted when mr. Kim spoke again "is there any seats open" everyone looked around and pointed to the seat right beside me "okay great, hueningkai have a seat right next to soobin" he said as he pointed to the empty chair beside me, I blinked a few times before I turned to talk to my best friend taehyun, "oh yeah she's definitely hot" I said sarcastically "so does that mean I get the money" he said as he laughed "no he's hot" I said as I grabbed the money from his hands.

After class I left to find my boyfriend yeonjun until I seen that new guy walking alone in the hallway, I then followed him out of curiosity but I got a text that stopped me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun<3
"Where are you I've been waiting at the gate for awhile now?"

"I had to use the bathroom I'm coming baby "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I left I walked to Yeonjun to see he was talking to one of his friends "hey baby" I said as I back hugged him "hey binnie, I was just talking to gyu he was telling about his crush" he said back "Junnie hush I don't want everyone to know" beomgyu whined "whatever anyways bin when do you get to stay at my dorm" he asked "I will tomorrow I have things to do tonight" I replied "that's fine" he said as he pecked my lips, I smiled and hugged him tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun's pov

After spending the rest of the day with my boyfriend I finally got to my dorm and laid down on the couch. "where have you been?" My roommate Jake asked, well he is also my best friend. "With Soobin" I said as I raised up "I'm surprised y'all are still together" he said shocked "what? Why do you say that?" "Well if you use your brain you would know that he's a playboy"
He said "well for your information he's changed and I know he has, your just mad that sUnGhOoN doesn't seem interested in you" I said as I rolled my eyes "at least he doesn't act like he likes me" he said with an attitude "yeah yeah I will prove to you that he truly changed" I said with confidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soobin's pov

When I got to my dorm and laid on my bed and didn't even realize I fell asleep. When I woke up I heard someone in the kitchen so I quickly got up and went to go see who it was. "Uh why are you in my dorm?" I said curious "oh hi you must be soobin?" "Yeah but that didn't answer my question" I said back "oh yeah I'm hueningkai your new roommate" "oh okay anyways what are you making" I said and walked up to him "I'm making noodles I got a bit hungry" he said smiling, I chuckled and walked to the bathroom to do my night routine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first book so
Don't judge me