20

At the bar

"Soobin have you heard the beef between Kai and your ex?" Taehyun said, earning a slap from beomgyu.

"Ow what was that for?"

"Don't bring him into it he'll just make the situation worse" beomgyu said, rolling his eyes.
~~
(A/n: also just saying i know some of them aren't at the age of being allowed at a bar but let's pretend they have fake ID's☝🏻)
~~
"No go ahead continue talking taehyun" soobin said.

"Oh my god y'all are a bunch of drama" beomgyu said, looking away annoyed.

"Beomgyu you literally put yourself in drama what are you even talking about. Okay anyways so here's what happened, yeonjun decided to run up on Kai and sunoo and he just called sunoo a dog and then Kai and yeonjun was calling each other names like a whore and stuff and he also said Kai wouldn't get minhyuk and then Kai started talking about how yeonjun was messing around with his ex's brother dadada" taehyun explained.

"Great now you're gonna get my best friend yelled at bozo" beomgyu said, hitting taehyun on the arm.

"Well he did run up Kai starting drama over something that should have been over with like awhile ago I mean if he's still that mad over something that happened awhile ago and stuff then why is he dating soobins brother I mean it's giving very much "I'm not over my ex" so i don't know maybe he should get at least a little bit of a talk at least."

"Okay Jay stop eating jungwon's face for a second so I can figure out where yeonjun is" soobin said, annoyed at their behavior at such a young age in a bar.

"Soobin I don't want my friend mad at me for being a back stabber and ratting his location out" jungwon said, getting off of jay's lap, walking over to beomgyu and sitting beside him.

"You literally just lied to him so you could come with me babe." Jay said, earning a glare from jungwon.

"That's different you're my boyfriend he's my best friends ex," jungwon said. "Okay but still you're lying to him and you could just count it as you are helping your boyfriends best friend" Jay said.

"Haha no"

"Soobin shouldn't you make sure Kai is okay with it too I mean after all it's about him too and he might not want more drama." Taehyun said.

" yeah that's true but he wouldn't agree with me anyways but at the same time yeonjun shouldn't even be thinking about me since he's "so in love" with minhyuk"

"Jungwon can you just tell him so we can end this drama." Taehyun said, looking over at jungwon and beomgyu who was talking to each other quietly so no one could hear them.

"Hmm let me think about it.. still no I won't let anything happen to my friendship just because your boy toy argued back instead of walking away from the situation like he should've," jungwon said, laughing.

"I'll just talk to minhyuk after I talk to Kai, bye guys have fun," soobin said, leaving the bar.

With hueningkai

"Hey Kai has yeonjun spoken to you any?"soobin said, making dinner.

"No but aren't you moving out of the dorm soon?" Kai said, sitting at the table.

"Yeah in like two months or more but uhm taehyun was talking about it so try lying again."

"Okay fine he ran up on me and sunoo what about it" Kai said, rolling his eyes.

"I was just gonna ask if I can try and end it by talking to him or my brother."

"Soobin no you'll make the situation worse even at that you'll get called a bunch of names and his friends will start attacking you then that will make taehyun mad and he'll go off on beomgyu for bringing himself into it then next thing we know they will break up and same for jungwon and Jay it will make matters worse."

"They won't because I can easily talk to minhyuk and he can talk to yeonjun."

"Fine but I have a bad feeling about this and if he calls me names saying I told you to do this then I won't hesitate to argue back."

"Okay I'll talk to him after classes tomorrow at home."
____________________________

Heyyy I hope y'all liked this chapter also point out any of my mistakes so I can fix it and not look stupid.
I love you 🫶🏻