22

The next day

While I was looking for hueningkai and sunoo I ran into Jay and soobin but you see I wouldn't mind asking jay because he's dating jungwon I'm pretty sure, but the problem is he's with my ex and I definitely don't wanna face him after everything that has happened, but it leaves me no choice because they are the only help I can find.

"Uhm Jay?" Yeonjun said, nervously while biting his lip. "Oh hey yeonjun is everything okay?" Jay asked, turning around to face yeonjun.

"Yes but can you help me find someone actually no can you help me find two people.. hueningkai and sunoo." He whispered the last part.

"They should be somewhere back there" jay pointed to the back of the lunch room. Where the two boys was laughing and talking to each other.

"Ah thank you so much Jay" yeonjun said quickly before fast walking to the two boys in the back.

"Uhh can I sit here" yeonjun said pointing at the empty seat in front of kai.

"And why should I let you sit here exactly?" Kai asked, looking up at yeonjun.

"Well I actually came to apologize and-"
he got cut off by kai. "Sit" kai said and yeonjun nodded before finishing what he was saying. "And I shouldn't have said those things to you I guess i just let my feelings get the best of me not thinking anything about it." Yeonjun said looking up, hoping they would forgive him.

After he apologized kai and sunoo looked at each other and exchanged a few words before sunoo spoke up. "Okay we forgive you but we need to make sure you aren't just messing around with us so come to my house tonight before 6:30 and make sure to bring your friends." Sunoo said while writhing his address down, giving it to yeonjun.

At sunoo's house

"He's 10 minutes late i wonder if he was just trying to get our forgiveness because he didn't want minhyuk mad at him for being in the wrong." Kai said while sitting on sunoo's bed.

"I don't know maybe but we'll give him about another 10 minutes and if he doesn't show up then he can suck it up and stop being a bitch." Sunoo said, rolling his eyes. but just as he said that they heard knocks at the door.

"Never mind then but I'll get it" sunoo said, walking out of the room."

(Also yeonjun only brought jake and jungwon)

"You're late" sunoo said, letting the three boys in.

"Ah yeah sorry about that we was trying to get beomgyu to come with us but he wanted to hang out with his boyfriend but I did bring jake and jungwon." Yeonjun said while pointing at the two boys standing there staring at the neatly decorated house.

"Okay that's fair anyways follow me Kai is in my room waiting on us." Sunoo said while literally dragging yeonjun by his wrist up the stairs, jake and jungwon following behind.

____________________________

After hanging out for awhile the two boys (sunoo & kai) started believing that yeonjun was being genuine about his apology.

"Okay tell us more about minhyuk" Kai said, squealing after each one has said something cute or even romantic about their crush/boyfriends.

"Okay so he's really handsome even though he looks like my ex but we ain't gonna talk about that and he likes taking me on dates and let me tell you he's a GOOOD kisser and he's so sweet I honestly think we're meant to be but it could just be me dreaming." Yeonjun said, giggling at the thought of him and minhyuk growing old together.

"Awwww" they all squealed making yeonjun blush.

"Okay okay now sunoo how are you and heeseung?" Kai asked, turning toward sunoo.

"Actually not bad at all we have date plans that I'm excited about but also one day we should go on double dates or something or all of us can come together that would be fun." Sunoo suggested.

"But how are you and soobin?" Sunoo added. "Pretty good I mean we haven't made much progress on the whole relationship thing but we are just taking things slow making sure not to mess up anything." Kai explained.

"Makes sense I mean after all y'all are both doing better for yourself as well so i expected y'all to want to take things slow." Jungwon said.

"Yeah anyways we should probably go to sleep it's really late." Yeonjun said yawning, "you're right goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." They all said.

____________________________

I don't know what to say I've tried communicating with you guys but y'all are so silent. 😭

Anyways but frl goodnight I'm tired.