24

Warning- smut
______________________________

"I can't believe y'all kissed" jake said, making the rest of them squeal out of excitement.

"I'm honestly shocked they haven't started dating yet I mean after all haven't you seen the way they look at each other it's pretty obvious that y'all so badly want each other." Yeonjun said.

"Guysss I'm still here" Kai said, blushing at what yeonjun was saying.

"Look at you you're blushing already" jungwon said in a teasing tone.

"Guys soobin just texted me and said we are all going on vacation that his parents rented a place for us to stay while we are on break." Kai said, getting the boy's attention.

"Just as I was trying to figure out plans for our break." Sunoo said, painting his nails.

"Honestly I was scared I would have to be stuck talking to my emo dog." Beomgyu said, laughing.

"He said we are leaving tomorrow to pack our things." Kai added.

"Well I'll see y'all later then." Yeonjun said, unplugging the hair straightener.

"I gotta go feed Layla bye guys." Jake said, leaving as well.

"Well I have nothing to do and neither does beomgyu so we'll stay here and do our makeup." Jungwon said, grabbing the lip gloss that was in the small lipstick container.

"Hey beomgyu can you do a wing for me I just can't seem to get them to look the same." Sunoo said, giving the eyeliner to beomgyu.

"Stay still or I'll mess up"

"Guys I'm gonna go get snacks I'm hungry." Kai said leaving the room to get the snacks.

"Y'all now that Kai is gone can I ask y'all something. It's about yeonjun," jungwon said, turning around to face the other two.

"Go ahead" beomgyu nodded.

"Do y'all think that maybe yeonjun is still upset about Kai and soobin?" Jungwon asked, worried about his best friends feelings.

"Truthfully, no but I do think that he's still trying to get comfortable being friends with his ex boyfriends future bae."
Beomgyu explained.

"Sunoo what do you think?" Jungwon asked, looking at the boy who was looking at himself in the small mirror that beomgyu handed him.

"I think he just needs time to adjust." Sunoo said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey guys whatcha talkin about." Kai said entering the room with a bowl of snacks.

"Nothing important just some thoughts." Jungwon answered.

"Y'all wanna watch a movie or something?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah then y'all have to go back to y'all's dorms and pack." Kai said, going through the selection of movies they could watch.

______________________________

"Okay guys are y'all ready?" Minhyuk asked.

"Uh yeah I think so." Yeonjun said looking around at all the boys that are coming.

"When we get there we'll figure out who sleeps where okay?" Minhyuk said, receiving 'ok' from most of the boys.

*at the location of the house they are staying in*

"Okay guys let's all sit down and figure this out" minhyuk said.

"Okay how many people are here in general"