23

Two weeks later

"Soobin are you busy today?" Kai asked, sitting next to soobin who was scrolling through his phone.

"Not really why?"

"Well sunoo just texted me and asked if we could meet up with him and heeseung but it's a date so we don't have to-" Kai got cut of but he was shocked because soobin gave him a simple 'okay'.

"Wait really? Even if it's a date!" Kai said.

"Yeah sure, why not" soobin shrugged his shoulders. "It doesn't sound like a bad idea I mean we can have something to do and it's a good start."

Okay he has a point, Kai thought to himself.

"Well okay then, be ready in about two hours and we will meet up with sunoo."

Two hours later

"Kai are you done yet? You've been getting ready for the past 30 minutes."
Soobin said.

"Yeah I'm almost done I just need to finish fixing my hair" Kai said before opening the door and looking at soobin with a bright smile. "Done"

"Why so dressed up? not saying it looks bad because you look really pretty but we are only going to an amusement park." Soobin said laughing a little.

"So! I still have to look good" Kai said, rolling his eyes.

"You looked good before" soobin said, making Kai blush.

"Okay okay enough now let's go" Kai said.

At the amusement park

"Where are they" soobin said, looking for heeseung and sunoo. "Maybe they aren't here yet" Kai said also looking around.

"We are the late ones bozo" soobin said,  laughing.

"I see them soobin come on!!" Kai yelled, jumping out of the vehicle, running to catch up to the two boys they was looking for.

"Wait Kai don't run" soobin said, trying to catch up to Kai.

____________________________

"Soobin I want that" Kai said, pulling on soobin's arm while pointing at the stuffed bunny.

"Okay go over there with sunoo and eat something while I get it for you." Soobin said.

When soobin walked over to where the boys was sitting he couldn't see them but soon after heeseung came back with snacks. "Where is sunoo and Kai?"

"That's what I'm thinking" soobin said. "They couldn't have went far we wasn't even gone that long" they both started looking around for the two boys who disappeared.

"Kai where were you?" Soobin said, heeseung following behind, halfway out of breath.

"We want to ride the rollercoasters" kai said and pointing at the ride.

"Pleaseeee" sunoo added. Heeseung and soobin looked at each other then back at the twos boys pleading.

"Ehh do we have to ride?" Heeseung said pointing at himself and soobin but not getting the response he wanted though. "Yes of course" sunoo said laughing.

"How about we do the Ferris wheel instead" soobin suggested and pointed at the Ferris wheel that had many different colored lights.

"That would be cute but it's not dark enough so let's ride the rollercoaster first"
Kai said, dragging soobin over to the line.

"Fineee"

"Yes!!" Kai yelled out of excitement. Soobin wasn't excited about the ride because it takes you upside down a few times and he wasn't sure if he would get sick after the ride or not.

After they got into the cart soobin was ready to back out but heeseung seemed to calm down and he ended up just as excited as sunoo and hueningkai.

After what felt like ages the ride finally ended but soobin wasn't ready for what sunoo and Kai said next. "Let's ride again"

"No!!" Soobin yelled, rubbing his head. He seems to have gotten a headache after flipping upside down so much.

"Please Binnie pleaseeee" Kai looked over and gave him a certain look that soobin couldn't say no to.

What are you doing to me, soobin thought to himself.

"Okay one more time and then we have to ride the Ferris wheel and go home-" soobin got cut off by Kai. "Deal" and after that they ended up riding the ride for a second time.

"That was fun now let's go ride the Ferris wheel" Kai said, running over to the line.
"Wait Kai don't leave me" soobin said while trying to catch up to Kai.

After getting on the ride they watched as the ride was slowly going up to the top. "Wow look at the view soobin it's so pretty" Kai said, squealing.

"It is" soobin said, but he wasn't even looking at the same thing Kai was. "Soobin you're looking at me" and that's when Kai realized what soobin was meaning and it made him blush.

"Kai can I kiss you?"

____________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for ending this chapter at a spot like this.
Anyways I don't know when I'll update again but this story is almost over and I'm sad about it but I have really good book ideas for the future.
I love you guys even tho you don't talk to me😂🫶🏻