4

Hueningkai's pov

It's been a week since me and my friends went out to drink and as I wanted me and Heeseung became close my plan was to get over Soobin but Heeseung seems to be interested in Sunoo but I will keep trying, I just wish Soobin could accept my feelings, I thought to myself. As I was walking to my dorm after class I seen yeonjun talking to someone who looked like Soobin, hm maybe it's his brother or dad, I thought.

Yeonjun's pov

"Minhyuk where is he?" I asked looking for Soobin "jun for the last time I don't fucking know why would I want to know he's not a good person he cheats on you and here you are being stubborn, listen I care about you and want the best for you so if I knew I would tell you". "Okay..." I said while looking down "bubba don't be sad it's okay" he said as he hugged me but what he said next shocked me. "I love you" I stood there thinking about what he said but the silence broke when I said "I love you too" after that I walked away looking down still thinking about that conversation.

Hueningkai's pov

After watching them talk I realized there pretty close so it must be soobin's brother. After getting back to the dorm I seen Soobin asleep on the couch so I covered him up with a blanket and placed a pillow under his head so he could be comfortable. He looks cute like this, I smiled thinking about him.

Soobin's pov

When I woke up I realized I fell asleep on the couch after I got back to the dorm yesterday I looked over to see Hueningkai eating breakfast scrolling on his phone so i stood up and walked behind him "what are you looking at?" I said as I back hugged him "nothing shouldn't you be doing this with your boyfriend?" He said with an attitude "he doesn't have to know it's not anything to serious" he stood up and looked into my eyes "it's wrong, playboy" he said and walked past me.

I will keep trying, I thought.

(Time skip 1 month)

For the past month I've been trying to get close with Hueningkai and he's been busy with Heeseung for the most part, but today he said he would hang out with me so we went hiking and I took some pictures of him and decided to post one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soob_inchoi

Liked by og_jayp and 798 others Soob_inchoi: 🤍View all 564 comments og_jayp: you got a knew one?Kng_tae: when did this happen?⬆️ favsjunnie: what do you mean we are still together?⬆️kng_tae: I better shut up:/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yeonjun<3Bin...

Soob_inchoi: 🤍
View all 564 comments
og_jayp: you got a knew one?
Kng_tae: when did this happen?
⬆️ favsjunnie: what do you mean we are still together?
⬆️kng_tae: I better shut up:/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun<3
Binnie what is your friends talking about?

I don't know ignore them

Um okay?

I love you junnie<3

I love you too:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After me and Hueningkai got back to the dorm we did our night routine and went to bed because we had classes to attend tomorrow. When I woke up I didn't hear Hueningkai so I'm guessing Heeseung walked him to class like he's been doing for the past week so I decided I would walk with yeonjun and beomgyu and recently I found out beomgyu had feelings for taehyun but taehyun likes tzuyu so I sorta feel bad but he should know that taehyun hasn't showed any sort of feelings for him.

After class me and yeonjun decided to go to the near by cafe.

(Cafe) ~~~~~Then I decided to post a picture of us together when I took him back to his dorm

(Cafe)
~~~~~
Then I decided to post a picture of us together when I took him back to his dorm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soob_inchoi

Liked by ice_boihOOn and 698 others Soob_inchoi: had fun today<3 @favsjunnieView all 278 comments og_jayp: "gags" ⬆️favsjunnie: your mad for what?🤣Jun9_won: my fav couple<3⬆️og_jayp: that could be us❤️⬆️jun9_won: keep dreaming ⬆️og_jayp: playing ...

Soob_inchoi: had fun today<3 @favsjunnie
View all 278 comments
og_jayp: "gags"
⬆️favsjunnie: your mad for what?🤣
Jun9_won: my fav couple<3
⬆️og_jayp: that could be us❤️
⬆️jun9_won: keep dreaming
⬆️og_jayp: playing hard to get hmm I like that;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After cringing at the comments I decided to go to sleep because I have to study with yeonjun tomorrow. When I woke up I heard Hueningkai giggling so I got up and went to the living room to see Heeseung tickling him on the couch and it made me feel a little sad because I want to be the reason he giggles, but I remembered me and  yeonjun have to study today so I quickly got ready for the day and left.

When I made it to the library I quietly walked up to yeonjun and sat my things down and we started studying, but after what felt like forever we took a break so I took this as my chance to post a picture of him and for some reason I was hoping Hueningkai would see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soob_inchoi

Liked by og_jayp and 898 others Soob_inchoi: cutie🤍View all 368 comments Kng_tae: so this is why you wouldn't come to the skate park🖐🏻😩⬆️favsjunnie: he loves me 😌Soobinxryujin_4life: you should post with your girlfriend Ryujin more ⬆️soob_inc...

Soob_inchoi: cutie🤍
View all 368 comments
Kng_tae: so this is why you wouldn't come to the skate park🖐🏻😩
⬆️favsjunnie: he loves me 😌
Soobinxryujin_4life: you should post with your girlfriend Ryujin more
⬆️soob_inchoi: she isn't my girlfriend she used to be my tutor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And with that I started studying again, but after we finished I took yeonjun to a restaurant for a date because we both got hungry after studying.
"Soobin can I ask you something" "yeah what's wrong?" I asked "why does people assume your dating Ryujin?" He asked with a sad expression "well last year in high school she would tutor me, and one day she asked me if we could kiss to make her girl crush jealous, but what we didn't know was that there was people watching us so they started to assume we was dating, but we told everyone it's not true they denied it because they wanted us together so I wouldn't date a guy." And he looked up at me and said "oh".

After we left the restaurant I walked him to his dorm and I gave him a gentle, sweet kiss "I love you" he said between the kiss, "I love you too" I said back then with that I hugged him and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay but that was cute 🥺