3

Soobin's pov

After what felt like forever class ended and I was on my way back to my dorm when I ran into my roommate walking alone so I decided to walk with him instead. "Hey kai how was your class?" I asked him "oh it was fine a bit boring as usual" he said, as we was talking we seen a cafe so we decided to go there. "This cafe is cute" he said smiling, I looked up at him and chuckled, cute I thought to myself.

After we got back to the dorm we watched a movie and talked but he asked me a question that was out of nowhere, "doyouhaveaboyfriend?" "Huh" he coughed "I said-" "no I heard you I was just shocked because that came out of nowhere but yeah I do have a boyfriend I thought you knew about yeonjun" his eyes widened "oh your dating yeonjun I thought y'all was just close friends" he frowned. "Listen your a good person and your really sweet and caring but I can't ruin this relationship I've worked so hard on it see I used to be a playboy and I'm changing for him i hope you can understand" I said hoping he would understand," I- um yeah it's fine I've only known you for a small amount of time it's not anything serious" he chuckled "well I should be going to sleep now, goodnight soobin" he said and walked to his room.

The next morning I woke and didn't hear hueningkai in the kitchen so I was guessing he left for class early so I made my own breakfast and left. "CHOI SOOBIN WHO IS THIS BITCH EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU DATING!!!" I looked over to see yeonjun walking to me screaming in my face, "yeonjun be serious do you believe what everyone says?" I asked, "well um.. yeah" he looked up at me, "well don't" and with that I walked away.

Who could be spreading lies?, I thought to myself.

After class I was walking down the hallway when I seen hueningkai walking towards me. "I thought you was changing for yeonjun what happened to that?" He said with a serious face "I am those are just rumors" he looked me up and down and said, "a playboy will always be a playboy" and with that he walked away making sure to hit my shoulder with his and there I was left dumbfounded.

(Time skip two weeks)

It's been two weeks since me and hueningkai had a good conversation but now he's been going out late with a few of his friends and he seems close to one of his friends I think his name is heeseung, whatever but anyways it's like 10:30 pm and he's still not back and I wanna go search for him so that's what I did.

After walking for awhile I seen someone laying in an ally alone but when I walked closer I was shocked to see, "hueningkai?" He groaned and looked up at me "what do you want soobin?" He said with a cold tone "why are you out here alone, have you been drinking?" I asked as I was picking him up. "Me and my friends went to a bar so what?" "How did you get in your not 21" I asked while taking him to our dorm "fake ID" he said while holding onto me.

After we got back to the dorm I laid him in his bed and I started cleaning him off as I was washing his neck with a wash cloth he pulled me down and he smashed his lips onto mine after a minute I start kissing back, our lips moving in sink after our make out session I pulled back to get some air and seen he had fallen asleep so I got him into more comfortable clothes and went to sleep myself.

hueningkai's pov

When I woke up I had a throbbing headache and I had forgotten what all happened I got up wondering how I got back to the dorm I then went to the kitchen and got a pain killer to help my headache but when I walked in there I seen soobin on his phone so i decided to ask him how I got back. "Um soobin can I ask you something?" "Yeah" "how did I get back" He looked at me and said "I carried you home I seen you all alone in a ally I couldn't leave you alone something could have happened." I felt my cheeks warm up, stop kai you're trying to get over him I thought to myself.

Soobin's pov

Is he blushing? I thought to myself, I then look at my phone to see my boyfriend posted on Instagram so I opened it to look at the post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favsjunnie

Liked by hutazone and 389 others Favsjunnie: >

Favsjunnie: >.<
View all 198 comments

B3om9yu: bae💋
⬆️I_hate_yeonjun: ew that's really disturbing so please stop my eyes are burning.
⬆️b3om9yu: um no🖐🏻🤣 let them burn I honestly could care less.
Jakes_im: pop off junnie<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After reading the comments it got boring so I decided to go to class earlier then I usually do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need more ideas...
Help meeeeee😛