14

Yeonjun's pov

Today me and minhyuk had planned on hanging out and he told me to dress up so I'm trying but I didn't know what to wear and I would get beomgyu for help but he would probably put me in a skirt with fishnets and that's not really the mood right now so I decided to ask jungwon for help and after picking out an outfit I did my makeup and now I'm just waiting for minhyuk to come get me.

Today me and minhyuk had planned on hanging out and he told me to dress up so I'm trying but I didn't know what to wear and I would get beomgyu for help but he would  probably put me in a skirt with fishnets and that's not really the mood right no...

(Yeonjun's outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With minhyuk

After minhyuk came and got me he walked me out to the car and now he said he's going to take me to a cute cafe because they have the best desserts.

At the cafe

"Yeonjun don't you find it weird that your still hanging around your ex's brother?" I sighed, "listen I get that you are my ex's brother in all but it's not your fault for what happened so why should I stay away from you"

"I don't know I just thought maybe you would think it's weird" "I don't think it's weird at all" I said softly.

"I got us something" minhyuk said pulling out two bracelets.

(The bracelets)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Choi's house

I was laying on minhyuk's lap while watching a film comfortably until he decided he wanted to tickle me.

"Minhyuk stop it" I said while laughing and kicking at the couch.
"I'll do anything if you stop tickling meeee" he then stopped and locked eyes with me, "anything?" He said.

"Yes" "then can I kiss you" and without saying another word I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down connecting our lips while moving them in sync, it was a gentle sweet kiss but that was interrupted when we heard...

"MINHYUK, YEONJUN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" Soobin screamed while pulling him off me and attacking minhyuk then they both started fighting.

No ones pov

"SOOBIN GET OFF OF ME" minhyuk yelled pushing Soobin into the floor. "Soobin why are you acting like this you cheated on me don't you want Hueningkai or do you not want to see me happy" Yeonjun said while crying.

"Yeonjun it's not that I don't want to see you happy because I do want to see you happy but the problem here is, that's my fucking brother" Yeonjun stood up and was turning to walk away but turned around and said..

"Your brother makes me happy so deal with it" and with that he walked into the kitchen where minhyuk was cleaning his cuts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oop😅
Sorry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas
Next chapter should I write taegyu smut?