5

Warning: smut (not exactly)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones pov.
...
Heeseung and Hueningkai was cuddling while talking when Heeseung started ticking Hueningkai,
"Seungie, stoppp ittt!!" He said while laughing, and Heeseung stopped to admire the beauty under him. His adorable eyes, warm smile , kissable lips, his heart beat so heavily thinking about how bad he wants to make Hueningkai his. Finally, Heeseung took action.

Leaning down and placing a lingering kiss on hueningkai's lips, he then left butterfly kisses all over his face and down his jaw back up to his lips, but the mood was no longer passionate it became a heated make out session then leaving wet kisses back down his neck making sure to mark him sending shivers down the blondes body. Heeseung took his time making marks across his skin. At a particular spot he paid a lot of attention, kissing softly before licking wide strips across it, sinking his teeth in but making sure not to hurt the blonde. Leaving the blonde a moaning mess, bucking his hips up, looking for friction, Hueningkai let out soft moans and whines.

The older chuckled and spread Hueningkai's legs before lowering his hips, pressing their members together. When he heard Hueningkai's breathing stutter and felt him jerk he began grinding slowly but strongly. He was hard and the little moans were not helping. He took the opportunity to explore the younger's mouth, slightly rolling his hips against the younger's member.

"You look so beautiful like this" Heeseung said softly, before connecting there lips gently, but they froze when they heard "WHAT THE FUCK" they both looked over to see Soobin standing in the door way, mouth opened, tears threatening to fall, and with that Soobin walked away trying to hold his tears back. Hueningkai pushed Heeseung off of him and took off running to Soobin, leaving Heeseung confused.

Soobin wait!" Hueningkai said running to soobin's room. "Leave me alone kai" Soobin said locking his door "Soobin you have a fucking boyfriend so why are you so upset that I'm moving on" he said coldly "I said leave me alone" he said while crying. "Fine whatever Soobin you said you wasn't gonna be a playboy but here you are crying over me bc I have feelings for someone that's not you" and that was it Soobin didn't say anything back, Hueningkai walked away.

"Is everything okay?" Heeseung asked after Hueningkai came back in the room. "Yeah Soobin is being complicated" "wanna talk about it?" Hueningkai didn't say anything, "it's okay we don't hav-" " it's okay we can talk about it."
...
After telling Heeseung the story, Hueningkai was tired so Heeseung went back to his dorm, and Hueningkai went to sleep thinking about what had happened a few hours ago. "Why is he doing this to me" Hueningkai said before closing his eyes drifting off to sleep.
...
Soobin's pov

I woke up feeling like I was gonna cry again, I didn't attend classes today I decided to sleep in so I don't think about what happened yesterday. When I woke up I checked the time it was 1:46 pm so I decided I would try to eat something. As I was scrolling my boyfriend texted me so I answered his text because I didn't have anything better to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun<3
Hey bin, why aren't you attending classes today, I was waiting on you at the gate and almost missed class?.

Sorry bubs I didn't feel good so I skipped.

Oh, do you want me to come over I can take care of youuu:)

No it's okay I'm feeling a bit better after resting

Okay if you say so anyways I have to go I love you🤍

I love you too<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip one week)

It's been a week and me and Hueningkai haven't talked or made eye contact, I've been going to classes, going on dates with yeonjun but they didn't feel the same, I've tried getting over Hueningkai but I can't, I'm going out to drink tonight to stop thinking about Hueningkai at least tonight. I'm currently waiting on jay, taehyun, and sunghoon because we are going out tonight.

(At the bar)

"Hey bro you good" jay said, "I think my boy is heartbroken" sunghoon said, "damn did yeonjun break up with you?" Taehyun said, "no guys I was just thinking about something" I said trying not to break down. "Are you sure bro you look like your going to cry?" That's it, I started crying, jay put his arm around my neck, "wanna talk about it?" Jay said as he tried to comfort me, "I'm an idiot, I fell for my roommate while in a relationship with yeonjun" they all  gasped "HUENINGKAI?" sunghoon asked, "yeah" "dude my friend Heeseung is into him" sunghoon said, "I know, I walked in on him and Hueningkai" I said as I cried even more thinking about it.

After I got back to the dorm I walked into my room and broke down again "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for loving someone else, I'm sorry for being in love with two people, I'm really sorry I will fix this I just need to forget about Hueningkai" I said to myself as I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope Soobin is okay🥺
Also I can't update twice :(